bringing them in

Armin, mikasa and eren walked slowly together towards levi's office wondering what levi could of possibly summoned them for.

*erens prov*
As eren arrived at levi's office with armin and mikasa along with Sasha, Jean and Connie who they had ran into on the way here only to find out that they've all been summoned to levi's office.

Een could only wonder why they where all summoned as armin opened the doors to erwins old office.
Once we've all entered, eren was blinded by a bright light, before eren felt his body float in the air for a few seconds before finally smashing back down hard onto what once was carpeted floors, that seem to have now been replaced by wood.
While eren was feeling dizy from the fall he heard mikasa speak up from amongst the crowd of people all jammed into what looks like a small theatre "EREH"

Suddently the hole room fell into silence as a slightly glitchy voice spoke up above all the previous noise.
"I would like to start of by saying I don't mean to bring any harm to anyone I've brought here. Now that's out of the way I'm sure your curious of why I've decided to bring you all here, well to answer that question I've brought you all here to react to alternative versions of yourselves lives and how your life under different circumstances could of played out, now any questions"

Eren was Suddenly one again knocked out of his thoughts as he heard hange's high spitch screams of joy.
Of course that didn't last long as just as Suddently as she started levi put an end to it by smacking her in the head "shut up, who knows if this person is even telling the truth" spoke levi.
And we'll eren could understand I mean seeing alternative versions of themselves just sounds crazy, but before eren could once again drift of into thought about this predicament, He heard a voice speak up that was insanely familiar.

"I think we should watch what has been given to us I mean it's not like we have anywhere else to go as were stuck in a room we just suddenly appeared in without anyway to get out, as there's no doors anywhere" But that can't be right, He's meant to be dead.
As eren slowly turned towards the voice He finally spotted him. ERWIN SMITH eren was struck dumb at the sight of this once dead man that looks a little to alive, and it seems he's not the only one who noticed as in the next second eren could see hange and levi imbrace Erwin into a tight hug. And eren even found out that if you lisern close anough you can even hear hange's quite weeping.

Well to say eren is not surprised he would be lieing I mean he's in a room filled with both allies, enimes and now dead people, eren could even feel the start of an headache coming along as he once again felt mikasa silently attach herself to his side.

As eren rolled his eyes in annoyance he noticed that Erwin doesn't seem to be the only one brought back to life? If you can even call it that as eren doesn't even know how there alive, though he seems to be getting of point anyway, now that he took a proper look around he could even see some unfamiliar faces amongst the crowd like that weird lady standing on all fours? Though she does seem to be familiar with zeke so he assumes that there an enermy from marley.

Though that wasn't the only strange thing he spotted as he could see annie who's meant to be contained in crystal along with bertolt who he thinks is meant to be dead I mean I did see him get eaten but who knows maybe he could of survived that though he doubts it by the way reiner seems to be holding onto him.
Though eren can't tell if he's just acting or not as eren knows from experience how good reiner is at acting.

Eren could already feel himself getting angry at the thought of reiner and the way he acted like they were freinds only to later stab him in the back, though deep down eren admits he's deeply hurt by reiner's betrayal as eren really did admire and trust him, though he's not the only one as hes still not completely over annies betrayal either.

Erwn could feel himself start to drift of into unwanted memories of their friendship before he was finally snapped back into the present by that slightly glitchy voice again.
"I would prefer if you guys got along with the reacting already, watching you guys interact is boring me"

Bored! Eren could start to feel himself getting angry as he is no one's entertainment.
Though before eren could do anything rash that he may regret later he felt armin tug him towards a seat with mikasa following close behind as he spoke back to the voice "sorry we'll get to watching the video's now, we were just overwhelmed by our dear dead loved ones coming back to life"
After armin finished speaking eren could hear the glitchy speak up once again "ah yes sometimes I forgot how emotional humans can be, though you don't have to worry if you finish watching these videos I'll permanently bring back the dead people residing in this theatre"
After hearing what the voice had to say eren was stunned, and it seemed many others in the theatre were also stunned by this news I mean who wouldn't be.

As eren was processing the information dropped on them he heard Jean speak up in a hopeful tone "does that mean if we finish these videos Marco will come back to lifer permanently"
"Yes as that is what I just said" spoke the glitchy voice back to Jean.

"Anyway to make things simpler you may call me X, and there no need to worry about your lives aoutside of this room as time is frozen here, so you don't get hungry or tired. Though you may request a break in between to properly rest up. This intails ether being given a brake alltogther from the videos to chat among each other or to rest up in a bedroom to allow you to rest your brain or the final option a break from the world your reacting to, to check out some light hearted stuff. Like a light hearted world or to Check out some pictures coming from the world's of alternative versions of your's, they will contain stuff from world similar or completely different to yours"

It seemed like everybody was happy with the news as everybody ended sitting down in the theatre seats to watch the videos that are going to be shown to us.
Eren could see as the theatre was practically divided into two kinda? I mean all the seats are together in the middle and theirs only a few extra chairs after everyone's sat down so marley and them were hardly divided though they seemed to be all sitting on one side while we all sat on the other.

Eren in the end decided not to think about the tension building between the two sides and instead focus on the huge screen infont of him that had already lit up with the name of the first universe they were reacting too.