Chapter 4

TW: mention of r-pe (Sidney's mom)

"Are you sure I can stay over? My dad won't be back till Monday." Sidney spoke to Tatum.

"No problem , I'll pick you up at 3. You okay?"

"Uh-huh. It's just.. you know, the police and the reporters and everything, it's like deja vu all over again." She walked up the steps.

"I'll be there by seven, I promise."

"Thanks Tatum."

"Later."

Sidney went inside the house, closing the door and going downstairs. She sat on the couch and turned on the Tv.

"The bodies of 17 year old Casey Becker and her 18 year old boyfriend Steven Orth were discovered late last night-"

Sidney changed the channel, she didn't wanna be reminded of her mom.

"The woodsboro Double murder case, authorities are baffled by the lack of clues and the-"

She switched the channel again.

"The towns in shock, and no one can quite believe what happened here although this is not the first time this small community of woodsboro has endured such tragedy. Only a year ago, Maureen Prescott wife and mother, was found raped and murdered not far from this peaceful twin square."

Sidney turned off the TV this time, and she looked outside the window. And laid down, looking at the picture of her and her mom before she fell asleep.

Sidney woke up when she heard the phone ringing.

"Hello?" Sidney picked up the phone.

"I'm on my way."

Sidney looked at her clock, seeing it was past 7.

"It's past 7."

"Don't worry, Casey and Steve didn't bite it until way after 10."

"Oh, oh that's comforting." Sidney looked out the window then laid back down.

"I'm gonna swing by the video store, I was thinking Tom Cruise, all the right moves. You know if you pause it right you can see his penis."

"Whatever, just hurry okay?"

"Ta-ta Sid."

She hung up the phone again, and put it away. She looked outside then went to relax before the phone rang again.

She picked it up.

"Tatum just get in the car."

"Hello, Sidney." A man said, a man's voice she didn't recognize.

"Uh, hi. Who is this?" She sat up.

"You tell me."

"Well- I- I have no idea."

"Scary night isn't it? With the murders and all it like right out of a horror movie or something."

Sidney laughed and stood up.

"Randy you gave yourself away are you calling from work cause Tatums on her way over." She turned on a lamp.

"Do you like scary movies Sidney?"

"I like that thing you're doing with your voice Randy, it's sexy."

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

"Oh come on you know I don't watch that shit."

"Why not? You scared?"

"No, no, it's just what's the point? They're all the same. Just some killer stalking some big breasted girl who can't act who's always running up the stairs when she should be going out the front door, it's insulting."