Chapter 13

Anyways, what matters is that you now finally were his. And he was sure in less than a week you would obey and love him out of your free will.

- - - - -
- Your POV -
After you were taken to the palace of Justice with Frollo and got locked up in a room which looked pretty luxury, you undressed yourself and put on a night gown.

You sat down at the inside windowsill, pulled your knees to your chest, and rested your chin on 'em crying silently.

The Moon looks so beautiful tonight you thought to yourself while looking out of the big window.

You knew this was Frollos room but you knew too that the Palace has more than 20 other rooms to sleep in, just in case.

- Frollos POV -
Frollo silently opened the door and slipped through it.

He leaned his body against the now closed door and spotted his beauty creature sitting so angelic at the windowsill.

He heard your muffled crying sounds that sounded so soft again.

He couldn't stop but smiling slightly at this sight.

Your right Leg swung slowly, exposed 'till your upper thigh, on the wall under the windowsill which made him shiver.

He didn't want to have this unholy thoughts because of you again but still enjoyed them somehow.

He walked and stopped behind you which you still didn't notice.

He let his right bony hand down on your shoulder gently.

You shrieked up and turned your head to the man behind you.

Frollo chuckled and pushed you a bit away from the wall you leaned on to create space for him to sit behind you.

"Did I scare you, my love?" Claude asked playfully and sat behind you.

He noticed that you got goosebumps which gave him the signal to go on.

You didn't answer and simply cried into your knees again.

The Judge rolled his eyes in annoyance and grabbed both of your shoulders, just to pull you back so your upper half was now laying on his chest.

Oh, what a wonderful feeling he thought.

- Your POV -
His left arm rested under your breasts over you and his right one over your chest.

You grabbed with both of your hands the arm under your chin and held onto it tight while crying into it.

Even tho it was Frollo, you just needed this right now. You needed someone to comfort you, no matter who.

You hated it to admit but his robe was just as comforting as you thought the first time.

You started to calm down and laid now to the side facing the window on his chest, his head resting on yours.

You sometimes noticed Frollo take a deep breath while burying his nose into your hair softly.

"Why did you do that?" you asked, nearly whispered muffled still covering half of your face in his arm.

"What my dear?"

"Haunting me, capturing Hugo's Family, killing Phoebus... All of this."

"Because I love you. Since you danced in all your beauty at the feast, I couldn't get rid of you. In every sound, I heard your voice. In every book, I saw your face. My dreams were all about you, and so was my day. I cannot let you go away and just leave after the stress you've put me through. You don't know what you mean to me." he convinced and laid his head to the side on yours.

"But Claude, this is not a reason to do all of this. I loved my friends, I loved my traveling and I loved my life. You took that all away from me. You can't love me so much if you don't want me to be happy."

"Don't talk such nonsense. I know that you will be happy and you'll realize that I gifted you the best life a woman could have. And then you'll fall onto your knees and thank me for this day." he talked dreamy.

You sighed deeply and felt yourself getting more tired and tired.

- Frollos POV -
Meanwhile, Frollo's eyes found their way down to your chest.

To touch those soft breasts.. he thought and felt himself feeling this sinful desire again.

His hands twitched slightly wanting to feel you.

He already talked to the archdeacon to marry you in the next few days so he could finally have you.

He noticed your breath becoming calmer and that your eyes closed.

You looked to peaceful and beautiful to him.

He really admired your beauty. A sleeping beauty..

To him you were the most prettiest woman he has ever seen.

No wonder why so many men wanted you. But no. Only he was allowed to own you.

No one else. And he was ready to hang every man in France if had to be so.

His obsession would grow with every moment being with you. He knew that.

And he was sure you'll love him the same. You had to. Or he would make you.

He always gets what he wants, just like now.

And the Judge was ready to play every single weapon he has.

He got pulled out of his thoughts by you moving, turning yourself around so you were now cuddling him and resting your head in his neck.

He gasped slightly and got his arms away from you letting you move until you were comfortable again.

Exactly that's what he meant. Your subs-conscious mind already loved him, he was convinced.

He smirked and played with your hair while laying his right arm around your back again.

After half an hour or so he felt himself feeling tired too.

He wanted to get up but didn't want to wake you. He didn't want to wake up his pretty angel.

So he decided to just fall asleep here. That he would probably get a headache or so the next day, he didn't care and planted a little kiss on your head.

"Good night my darling." he nearly whispered and laid his head to the side against the window falling asleep with you in his arms.