chapter 14

Yami left his house , He was arranging things in his mind and what he would do,  he Park the car after far enough away from his house, The car door opened, and the blue-haired girl got in .

  Yami drove the car to a building who runs his own business .
Yami entered the building and went downstairs.
He opened the room door And looking at it, Nacht was sitting in the corner of the room , he put his head between his knees.
Yami entered the room and picked up a chair placed it in front of his brother .
Nacht raised his head and looked at Yami .
his face His body is still covered with bruises , And it looks like he hasn't eaten or drunk anything for days.

" Let's make it clear, I know my dad  dirty plans , he is willing to sacrifice anything in order to achieve what he wants ، But I never thought he would come to this point ، So from now on I'm going to do things my way ،  Even if it means facing my dad , Are you with me or not?" ، Yami said in a harsh tone .

“I told you before I will always be in your shadow,” Nacht replied confidently ، he knows very well  what Yami is doing now is to declare rebellion against their father , and the results will be disastrous , but he only cares about fixing the matter with his brother .
" Deal"  , Yami replied standing up .
" About what happened ...." nacht stood and tried to explain.
"I'm not going to pretend I forgot what happened and forgive you, but I need you for this." Yami  said while He pulls Nacht head against his chest "  But if you even think about betraying me, No one will be able to identify your body except from DNA"
Yami said .
" Understud" Nacht muttered.
..........

Yami and Nacht went up upstairs Yami looked around, some of member of his gang that he created in the dark there , He searched for someone with his eyes and did not find him.
He rolled his eyes and sighed
"Shit, I go for a few minutes and That cunning is taking advantage of it! , gaouch get down here now” Yami screamed out loud  .
After a minute, gaouch came down quickly crossed the stairs while he Close  his shirt buttons , and Grey followed him, her face blushing.
Yami raised an eyebrow, waiting for an explanation .
" What ? Because you moved her to work in the palace, we don't meet often anymore, so I have to take advantage of any opportunity!" ، gaouch reply.

" what ever, Grey take care of that idiot," Yami said, pointing at Nacht Grey looked at Nacht suspiciously, what is he doing here , and how did he get these bruises, looks like he got beaten up, But she did not dare to ask, so she nodded .
"I told my father that you went on an urgent mission for me, so invented something to explain him this beating ، And I'll see you at home to agree on the details of what we're going to do"  Yami whispered to Nacht and He put his hand on his head and fiddled with his hair ، And he left the building .
.
Nacht was watching yami as he left trying to hide his smile ، Yami hair fondling meant a lot, he used to do it to him when they was kids , When he was reassuring him that everything was fine and  he was with him, which gave him hope that things would be corrected .

"Sir, will you come with me?" Nacht heard Grey voice, he looked at her and followed her .

To be continued ........