{2} Average Saturday

One lovely Saturday morning I was having a blast playing FNAF1 with my morbidly obese cat spectating on my bed. The sun was set to rise in a couple of hours, and I could hear my dad blending up pop tarts in the kitchen for the dog. I was almost done with my second in-game night. 'don't pass out! don't pass out! don't pass out!' I thought to myself as I took a sip out of my tangy Monster. Suddenly my mom bursts through my door, holding up her phone to face me.

"We have to go to Disney now!" She roared.

I looked up at her screen and saw a picture of that stupid mouse I hate.

"Oh, no! I am not joining that stupid mouse cult!" I fumed at her.

"Well too bad because I already bought ticke-" She got caught off by Bonnie's jump scaring me.

"Darnit Mother, you made me lose! And all because of that brainless rodent!"

I kicked her out of my room and got a new sugar-free drink from the tiny fridge under my bed. My heart was either not beating at all, or beating so fast I couldn't feel it. I chuckled at that thought as I replayed the night. It was 4 in the morning! Why wasn't she asleep, and why does she love that grotesquely disproportionate personified rodent?! I then heard some weird music from the massive speaker in our living room. It only took me about a second to realize that it was the USSR anthem. I yanked my fat cat and speed walked to the living room, singing along the whole time. In a matter of seconds, my dad joined in, tossing bits of pop tart to the dog, who was bothered by this commotion. Once the song ended I walked back to that godforsaken cave I called my room. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. I couldn't help but giggle to myself about how obscure this ocurrence was.