Warning

Story is inspired by many who wished things to end different than how it is

Surely by -W-I-L-L-O-W-

It was a more of 'what if' with a plot twist.  the idea was sudden while i worked on a passient back in intern. so i started to write everything down to write this story.

***

What could happen if she didnt run away? why dd she end up with such cruel husband? Did she choose to marry him? Did she choose him? Did he choose her? was she sold to them? Arranged marriage?

Why did she wish to change everything? Change past, present and future? Change the destination the gods placed uppon her, uppon her stupedy.

Most will Follow the manga. . .

***

The story will follow the sad and twisted story of Kotoha,  will contain blood and gore. Manga Spoilers from chapter one. Everything is pure intertainment and not to take seriously. 

Polygamy and homophobic topics may be mentioned. Remember this is before the modern era so things are different to a very high extent. Woman rights weren't respected until much later – same with LGBTQ+ that came to get respected and supported until the early 2000.

it takes place in the year 1890 in Okinawa the poorest city in japan in the Meiji Era. Where our MC will be. Slayery and human trafecing was known and never seen and wrong.

I hope you all like this story like the last one of 'Heian to Taisho Era, POV and everythihng will be similair.