Mist!AU Part 1

(THIS WILL BE POSTED ON DEVIANTART AND WATTPAD)

Here is the basic Mist!AU I have thought on for a while and I've thought on some AU designs for just about a few characters and this shall be Part 1 of the Mist AU!

Mist!AU Boyfriend:

Nickname: Blade

Age: 20

Appearance:

Blade has cyan hair that is only a little bit darker, and it is also a mess. He is also wearing a hat that is completely torn up, he is also wearing a gray hoodie, that has the words "WAKE ME UP WHEN MY NIGHTMARE IS OVER", and he also wears some gray tights and some dark red shoes.

Personality: Ruthless, depressed, scared, heartless.

Similarities and Differences:

Similarities:

-He is still a college dropout

-He still has a bit of interest in rap battling.

-He and his girlfriend still go out wherever they please.

-He still likes to show off his singing skills.

Differences:

-He has a very deep and hoarse voice because he sang too loud one time with Yuri where he lost his voice entirely.

-He has grown out of his fear of thunder.

-He hangs with Mist!Dave almost every day only for some drinks.

-He has 0% tolerance for childish people.

Love Interest:

Elivara (aka Mist!Girlfriend)

Relatives:

-Kirean (Mist!Alice who is BF's mom)

-Hunter (Mist!Oliver who is BF's dad)

-Hannibal (Mist!Miku who is BF's semi-canonical sister)

-Samael (Mist!Older Bro who is BF's older bro! (hence the name))

-Carrie (Mist!Kaity who is BF's younger sister)

-Alaric (Mist!Michael who is BF's big brother)

-Jezebeth (Mist!Khole who is BF's big sister)

-Ambrosia (Mist!Kazuki who is BF's second cousin)

-Shadow (Mist!Cuz who is BF's cousin)

-Daman (Mist!Riz the Rat who is BF's other cousin)

Friends (in the Mist universe): Mist!Dave (best friend), Mist!Bambi, Mist!Tristan, Mist!Pico, Mist!Carol, Mist!Whitty, Mist!Hex, Mist!Amaros, Mist!Beepie, Mist!Sarvente, Mist!Ruv, Mist!Selever, Mist!Rasazy, Mist!Beepie, Mist!Meri, Mist!Skid and Pump, Mist!Lila, Mist!NuSky.

Friends (in the OG FNF Universe): Boyfriend, Whitty, Hex, Selever, Coralie, Beepie, Skyblue, Cancerlord, CJ, Ruby, Vade.

Neutral (in the Mist universe): Mist!Cloud, Mist!Skyblue, Mist!Senpai, Mist!Nagatoro, Mist!Skyler, Mist!Aldryx, Mist!AGOTI, Mist!Solazar, Mist!Nikusa, Mist!Team Heart, Mist!Team Diamond.

Neutral (in the OG FNF Universe): Cloud, Opheebop, Pop Tart, Sunday, Amora, Dusk, Nagatoro, Suicide Mouse, Eril, Skysy.

Enemies (in the Mist universe): Mist!Meri, Mist!Henry (both Henry Stickmin and PinkHoodie's OC), Mist!TruSky, Mist!Girl, Mist!Boy, Mist!Skysy, Mist!Sky, Mist!Faker Sky, Mist!Cassette Girl, Mist!Cassette Goon, Mist!Sister Searest.

Enemies (in the OG FNF Universe): Skyler (biggest annoyance due to his childishness), Girl, Boy, Rayna, Shaya, Eteled, Austin, Sarvente, Ruv, Aldryx, AGOTI, Solazar, Nikusa, Nikku, the Eddsworld and the Ellsworld Crew, Team Heart, Team Diamond.

Trivia About Blade:

-He is actually a clone of Boyfriend. But they do indeed get along well!

-He is having a relationship no one cannot describe with GF. Like, it is awful.

-He and Mist!GF always like to dance together in quite gruesome fashion no one else can describe.

-He is very heartless that he comes into contact with, and that is because his depression sinks in way too much.

-He is obsessed with crabcakes,

Mist!BF's Voicebank: The same as BF but more deep and hoarse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mist!GF Profile:

Nickname: Elivara

Age: 20

Appearance: Elivara has auburn hair but much darker, put inside of a ponytail, she also has a black sweater on, with her hole for her heart is bandaged up, she also wears fingerless gloves, she also wears black sweatpants, as well as black sneakers.

Personality: Crazy, depressed, intelligent, annoyed.

Similarities and Differences:

Similarities:

-She still is dating her boyfriend and is still cheering him on.

-She still hangs with her best friend Carol.

-She still vibes to the beat of any song.

-She is still a demon.

Differences:

-She can shapeshift into many different kinds of demon forms.

-She can vibe/bop her head at a very fast speed.

-She can tell when others are killjoy pansies and is allowed to see when bad demons unleash more chaos.

-She has a lot more intelligence than OG Girlfriend.

(I don't have time to explain the relatives so I will just skip that.)

(she is basically friends with everyone Blade met)

Friends (in the Mist universe): Mist!Carol (best friend), Mist!Bambi, Mist!Tristan, Mist!Pico, Mist!Dave, Mist!Whitty, Mist!Hex, Mist!Amaros, Mist!Beepie, Mist!Sarvente, Mist!Ruv, Mist!Selever, Mist!Rasazy, Mist!Beepie, Mist!Meri, Mist!Skid and Pump, Mist!Lila, Mist!NuSky.

Friends (in the OG FNF Universe): Boyfriend, Whitty, Hex, Selever, Coralie, Beepie, Skyblue, Cancerlord, CJ, Ruby, Vade.

Neutral (in the Mist universe): Mist!Cloud, Mist!Skyblue, Mist!Senpai, Mist!Nagatoro, Mist!Skyler, Mist!Aldryx, Mist!AGOTI, Mist!Solazar, Mist!Nikusa, Mist!Team Heart, Mist!Team Diamond.

Neutral (in the OG FNF Universe): Cloud, Opheebop, Pop Tart, Sunday, Amora, Dusk, Nagatoro, Suicide Mouse, Eril, Skysy.

Enemies (in the Mist universe): Mist!Meri, Mist!Henry (both Henry Stickmin and PinkHoodie's OC), Mist!TruSky, Mist!Girl, Mist!Boy, Mist!Skysy, Mist!Sky, Mist!Faker Sky, Mist!Cassette Girl, Mist!Cassette Goon, Mist!Sister Searest.

Enemies (in the OG FNF Universe): Skyler (biggest annoyance due to his childishness), Girl, Boy, Rayna, Shaya, Eteled, Austin, Sarvente, Ruv, Aldryx, AGOTI, Solazar, Nikusa, Nikku, the Eddsworld and the Ellsworld Crew, Team Heart, Team Diamond

Trivia about Elivara:

-She has just as much intelligence as D-Side Girlfriend but her intelligence is much more.

-She is one of Mist!Tactie's members of her squad.

-She is always likeable by everyone in town.

(What Mist!AU designs do you want me to do next? And if you wanna use it, go ahead but be sure to credit me. ^^)