part 12

Darcy Faught against Valtor's Mark but it was useless.

She could feel her conscious drift away as his magic slowly consumed her, erasing her character, turning her into a Death Weapon.

It was getting harder and harder to control her own strength, the beast was taking over.

All her senses went wild, as Bloom flew in holding out her hand. The beast swatted at her, spitting jewels of flame towards her, the anger boiling slowly rising up, taking over her.

Bloom thankfully managed to Dodge but she knew that if she can't save Darcy soon from Valtor's Mark then she'll die, and so will the universe. If valtor isn't stopped soon..

Bloom tried using her pixie dust, but it didn't work. It glittered onto the mark, it's presence never faded away. Darcy was getting close to losing her conscience, as she could feel the climax becoming soon.

Bloom had to do something. She had too! All the weight was on her shoulders, if she couldn't save Darcy then... How could she inherit the Dragon flame?

The shield was so close to breaking, the end was coming near, everyone used their strength, bloom can't be useless!

Suddenly she had an idea, "Darcy! Woo hoo!" She cooed at the monster, she flew past them to hopefully make it follow her, throwing balls of flame to annoy them enough to follow.

It eventually worked as the monster trudged it's ways through the hall as they grew bigger. Bloom knew she had to do this fast and quick or there would be no hope left!

She directed the monster towards the lab, where they would make potions of all kinds after visiting magical forest's and jungles. She hoped her plan would work...

————————————————

Valtor was growing impatient, why was getting rid the barrier Taking so long? He was stronger than them, he knew it. The girls were completely useless and baffoons, he could feel his body slowly falling apart as his emotions grew the better of him.

Quickly he sunnied down and calmed himself before the worst, he's stayed in this form long enough, he can't break it now. Just wait long enough to finish this

Just wait.

————————————————

The Winx watched as Bloom chose herself to face Darcy alone, they wished they could help but they just couldn't do anything... Valtor's aura infected the whole school, weakening them immensely. They saw in Horror of Darcy chasing bloom through the school and breaking and tearing classrooms apart. What could they even do to save their friend!?

Musa saw in Horror of Bloom getting cornered by Darcy, she had to do something! Bloom was going to get mauled to death.

As Darcy was about to pound onto Bloom, Musa managed to throw her energy disk full of sound waves towards the classroom. " No Musa don- " Bloom  yelled but it was already too late, the spell already did it's impact, hitting Darcy as well as completely nulling her.

She fell to the ground groaning, the mark growing stronger and faster now as Darcy was completely weak. Unable to fight back any longer.

"F-Fuck! Musa I had a plan!" Bloom screamed, she quickly flew to Darcy's aid, she examined her, as blood dropped all over the walls and the floor. She gasped out for the breath of life, already feeling it's her last.

Bloom tried to do something, anything, the barrier was close to getting destroyed by Valtor. She was desperate. She quickly grew an idea, but it was dangerous but considering the circumstances it was needed...

She had to use her Dragon flame.