Esme Mahmoud - bnha oc

SKIP TO THE END FOR SIMPLIFIED VERSION

Meet Esme (Egyptian name for love) Mahmoud

They have 4 older siblings. They're the result of an affair, but they're dad still loves them very much.

They're quirk is called Adoration. When the user makes physical (skin to skin) contact with a living being (with a conscious), said being essentially worships them for the duration of the the users quirk hold.

They're (bio) father is Afro-french and their mother is Egyptian. They're mothers original lover is Korean and does his best to help with Esme's hair and accommodate to different styles of clothing.

Bon-Hwa, their non-bio father is very excepting of them being genderfluid, along with their siblings. The mother left not long after they came out.

Esme enjoys journaling with they're boyfriend, Rekka.

They're favorite thing about waking up with Rekka is when he asks "is it a pretty day or a handsome day?", wondering which pronouns to use. They absolutely melt when it happens, and even though they have color coded bracelets for pronouns, it's still the cutest thing in their opinion.

———

SIMPLIFIED :

NAME : Esme Mahmoud
AGE : 15
QUIRK : Adoration

When the user makes skin to skin contact with a living being that has a consciousness, said being essentially worships them for the quirk hold.

PRONOUNS : he/she/they (genderfluid)

APPEARANCE :
whitish curly shoulder length hair
freckles
dimples
dark brown skin
pink eyes
white pupils
5'10"

APPEARANCE :whitish curly shoulder length hairfrecklesdimplesdark brown skinpink eyeswhite pupils5'10"

HOBBIES :
journaling
fashion design
modeling (mostly in the dorms)
hair styling