four

TW emotional/verbal abuse
August 4, 2018
It had been a week since they hooked up, and they haven't really stopped since. Any opportunity they have alone, they're doing it. Fiona got a warning from her boss on Wednesday because she got caught with Adams fucking in the bathroom on break. They truly are two horny teenagers that are in constant need of fucking. Fiona had slept over at Evelyn's for the first time, and woke up to being stared out like a damn hawk.

"Hi" Fiona says with her eyes still glued shut, know Adams was staring at her.

She watched as Fiona had opened her eyes, and look up at Adams. "Morning. You look so beautiful when you're asleep" Evelyn tells Fiona, as her hand had found it's way down her body. Someone's in the mood.

Fiona had grabbed Adams hand, still making eye contact with her, shoving them down her panties. Wet. "Good morning" She smiles sweetly at her, but was quickly followed by a pleasurable gasp.

Evelyn knew how to play innocent when we she playing dirty, like right now. Like circling Fiona's clit agonizingly slow, but just right amount of sweet torcher. "Hi" She whispers, picking up the pace just a little. Dear god.

Leaning down to kiss Fiona, Adams subtly plunged her pointer and middle finger into Fiona. The noise that came out of her was embarrassing, like a mouse shriek "Fuck me. Please" Gallagher pleaded, sounding embarrassingly desperate. Evelyn's favorite.

"Gladly" Evelyn whispers once again, and drew out her fingers to get a better taste.

They had sat in comfortable silence after the matter, soaking in each other. Summer was coming to end, meaning Liam would be starting somewhere new. Also, that the ex and her daughter were coming home. It all felt so rushed and nerve racking. When she was with Sean, Will so clearly didn't like her and Lily is nearly a teenager? Fucking hell.

"When does the monster and Lily come back from Paris?" Fiona asked, watching Evelyn become stiff. Shit. Wrong time?

Evelyn is dreading Jennifer, especially after their last fight, which was over how Lily got mad at her for snooping. "Monday. Do you want to meet them?" She asked Fiona, and saw her face completely puzzle. Too soon?

Met your kid? Don't you think it might be a little soon? Of course Fiona wanted to meet Lily, but it was still wary. "Are you sure?" Fiona asked, because she didn't think she would meet her for at least a few months.

She grabbed a hold of Fiona's right hand, rubbing her thumb against it. "Of course. You're big part of my life now, I want them to know about you" Evelyn says, sounding like she's confessing her love for Fiona. Well. Wait. Is she asking me to be her girlfriend?

Fiona started to gain some conscious, and realizing what was happening. "Evelyn" She says, sitting up with the sheets covering her bare chest. She felt like a lovesick teenager.

"I really, really like you, Fiona" Evelyn says, feeling her heart race as if it was going to fall out of her ass. Was this about to ruin something good?

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" Fiona asked her, hoping that she would reply with the answer she wanted. Yes.

Why does she like she's about to have a panic attack? "Yes" Adams says, and felt all of Fiona's weight on her in seconds.

Gallagher had wrapped her arms around her neck and just looked at Evelyn. "I would love to be your girlfriend" Fiona smiled and leaned down to capture her girlfriends lips with hers. This is when Fiona knew what had missing from her life, Evelyn Adams.