Kristen

Kristen was lying on the grass, lean back to Michael, in her backyard, she had her eyes closed while enjoying the warm weather. The sky was clear, no clouds, and the sunlight hit her face through the trees - she felt peaceful and had a smile on her face. She thought this is a way to enjoy the last days of sunny and warm before moving to Oregon for the next few months. She didn't like the cold so much. At the back she could hear some of the conversation her parents were having, but didn't pay attention to it. Michael had one hand inside her shirt, passing playing with his fingers so she had a little smile in her lips from the enjoyment of his touch. Laying next to them was the script, full of scribbles, and to the dark covered book with the two pale arms offering an apple to the viewer. 

- I am going to miss this when you leave. - Said Michael, while kissing  her lips. Michael and Kristen had been together for over a year and now they would have to spend time apart for the first time. Been 16 and in love this change will defnetly involve some teenager drama. 

- I know. But maybe you could come over for a weekend, right? - But while saying that she immediately felt it was not going to happen. He will start a new project in a couple of weeks and it would be hard to mannage to travel even for a short period of time. 

- We can figure that out as it goes. - He kissed her more hardently. - Lets go to your room. - As they moved she enjoyed fealing that way, with her body temperature rising, hand in hand with the guy she likes and about to start a new movie as a main character. Life was good.