Beckoning

The time was nearing.

And your presence was required.

You know you have been well respected in your field and that's why you were trusting in this line of work . . . weren't you?

( y/n - Your name )

( y/l/n - Your last name )

(Y'all degens probably know the drill)

Some years ago you were given a job by your higher ups to guard a sacred item and to make sure it's safe if it were ever to be required. Everyone knew this job was a cover up. You liked to speak your mind and were speaking out too much then they seemed fit, so you were to guard a finger of the mighty Sukuna.

You were given a remote location on top of a hill none has heard about and covered by lush forest. The hill came with a rundown shack of a building with more vines than wood at this point. Although over the years you've renovated it to a cosy cottage. In the beginning other sorcerers used to visit but over the years they eventually stopped coming. Until this letter someday years after. Come to think of it, how long has it been?

The letter was a vague but wordy explanation of what was happening the past few years. You have kept your "much needed watchful eye" over the finger. But now it was the time to send it back.

Apparently a kid who has the ability to swallow the fingers has been found and they plan on destroying the fingers after digesting them. You look at the finger covered in sigils and carefully wrapped in paper then throw it at a wall. The finger had held up fine but the wall had a significant dent. That can't feel good to swallow, and the pointy nails. Poor kid.

Tiredly you pack a bag with all your earthly positions. It's not a large bag but it's the bare minimum. Back to the big city. . great

You decide that this was a big enough occasion to acquire new clothes and a haircut. Because no matter how many years its been your hair had grown double of the expected length. You cut it to an appropriate length and permanently borrow a few pairs of clothes that were equally comfortable, stylish, and easy to fight in. the three most important things to note when picking out new clothes.

In all your time on the mystery hill you never met any other human let alone a curse. Just a few wild fauna and plenty of flora. Nothing like the stone and concrete look of any city, especially Tokyo. But luckily the school is enough out of the way where you get to see some green.

A train gets you as close to the school as possible as you start to recognize. . . nothing the only thing you remember is everything very differently. The school is the only thing reminiscent of your past. Major renovations.

You're not greeted at the door and there are no familiar faces, or many at that. Just a few students that look like only half of them actually take note of you being there.

You make your way to the designated meeting room to discuss business. Or a total lack thereof. You enter a room which is full of two people you don't know.

You get warmly introduced by a white haired sorcerer you later find out is Satoru Gojo.

"Welcome y/n y/l/n this is Satoru Gojo and I am Masamichi Yaga" says the tall man sporting both a goatee and mustache

And after a long time of stretching an easy idea to an unbearable few hours the plan was simple.

Step one - give them the finger to give to Sukuna's vessel

Step two - have the kid eat the finger

Step three - Eliminate the vessel

Simple.

They offered you a comfortable room to stay in before the plan was to commence in a few days time.

Great, more time to waste away

After an uncomfortable... few years in your castle of a home, you were invited back to civilization to stay and waist away for a few more.

But this got you thinking. You were sent to that god awful shack to guard the finger you no longer have possession of. It's out of your hands now. And so is your purpose for being there. None in the school seems to recognize you and you sure haven't seen them before so maybe starting over won't be so bad. A blank slate if you will.

You're free to do whatever your heart desires. . . what did your heart desire? You never felt very welcome in the school then, or really even now, and jujutsu sorcery wasn't your go-to profession.

You ponder the bountiful options you have at your disposal before you do away.

M o r n i n g

Once again the bright sun seems to show you no mercy at the ass crack of dawn, and the practically clear curtains do nothing to hide you from the jabs the sun is making to your eyes.

It doesn't help that some students seem to be screaming bloody murder outside. You were never super fond of kids and you now see how isolated you really were from civilization.

It's really a wonder how your social skills didn't totally fry in the sun, or your language skills all together. But is there really anyone with good social skills?

Oh boy how you were in for a treat.

Breakfast was complementary, thankfully the school cared to pick up some food for you. Although you were not too keen on eating with other people yet as you're still getting used to other human interaction little by little. They sent some kid with strange black hair who looked like he'd really rather been doing anything else. None said anything but you feel like he didn't have too.

Although you didn't want to be in the conversation on the hot new gossip at the school you still eavesdropped on what they were talking about.

You learn that the kid who gave you your food is Megumi Fushiguro and he surrounds himself with an interesting crowd. A wide eyed and bushy tailed kid named Yuji Itadori and a young woman named Nobara Kugisaki.

As you finish up your food the kids leave and you get a knock at the door. You open the door to see an enthusiastic Gojo staring back at you. You fully expected them to leave you alone like the plague till the plan, but you get a feeling that this is not about the plan.

"May I come in?" he asks as if he doesn't intend on coming in no matter what I say.

You let out a small sigh and widen the door to allow him in.

**might I add as the writer that it has been a hot minute since I finished JK so sorry if I get some details wrong I tried to look some things up but tbh I couldn't be bothered beyond that. <3