Rip queef lizzie

"I'm so exited that I get to go to britan to interview the knew king britan is my favorite mythical land!" Carl exclaims on his private jet to britan. "Mr azuz we are almost to the palace." His pilot said from the cockpit. "Omg I'm so exited I love rice of gru." It's true. Carl has watched the movie 82653929637489263 times and bob is his hero.

"Mr azuz we are here and just in time for tea time." They landed on a stage in front of a large crowd that was chanting "LIZZIES IN A BOX, IN A BOX, LIIIZZIIIIES IN A BOX!" There was bob, standing on the stage and looking kawaii as always. Carl stepped onto the stage and faced the camera "today we are in britan and I will talk to the new king. So Bob what was it like to pull that sword from the stone?" "Banana." Bob replied cutely.

Carl was blushing so hard he had a huge crush on Bob for a long time he was so exited he was pissing. "And how do you think king hot dog fingers- I mean Charles feels." Carl asks back, pointing his fingers together like a shyboy. "Banana (he has been placed in the dungon with soup man)." "Wow that is truly inspiring bobby wobby Chan." He is so exited that he is jumping and can't stay on camera. "Next up we will talk about the record for the loudest fart has been broken im Carl azuz and I fucked ur mom."

After he finishes off the rest of the show with plenty of fart puns, he is escorted to his room in the new bobshire palace. "There has been some mix up with rooms so you will be sharing with bob unfortunately there's only one bed though." Carls bodyguard said as he pushed Carl into the room and closed the door.

Carl found bob laying on the bed naked. "Banana." Bob said with a sussy tone. Carl was turning redder than the imposter and stumbled backwards. "Ummjhhhdjehdj no I'm going to sleep on the floor goodnight bobby wobby." He said and he immediately fainted and collapsed onto the bananana pattern carpet.

In the morning Carl went to the royal kitchen and found an banana. He peeled it and found a note from Bob. It said meet me in the garden at tea time for some crumpets. Carl was so exited he was bouncing and foaming at the mouth. He gobbled done his roast corgi as fast as he could.

He looked for the garden but didn't know where and ended up in the dungeon. That's where he ran into herb the soup man.

"Omg ur Carl azuz I love you I've watch you since middle school can I have an autograph." He asked exititly. "Are you soup men" Carl asked and soupy dude replied "yes I am herb overkill aka suop man o and don't mind the screams it's just king hot dog fingers- I mean King Charles." Carl could hear loud screaming coming from the dongen. "Oh and if your going to see Bob, he has like a huge crush on you and he worships you so be careful or not just practice safe sez"

So Carl went to meet bob in the garden....