𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ♡ • steve harrington 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘤

p in v, fingering, protected sex, cowoker!steve

Your fingers tangled in Steve's hair as he kissed down your neck, you smiled as you let out a deep sigh. god, this was a dream, you had dreamed of hooking up with the Steve Harrington for years and now look at you, being dragged into the back by steve himself after flirting and teasing each other all day.

You knew steve didn't want to just hook up with people anymore, he has expressed that a million times, and if that's what he wanted you'd gladly give it to him.

Steve had taken robin home after she got sick so you took over her shift while steve came back to finish his. You could tell something was up when he got back, there was a glint in his eyes that screamed "I'm gonna fuck you" but you didn't know if it was just your imagination or not. You two were alone until closing, one or two customers came in and the tension would get stronger.

You'd catch him watching you put tapes away or carrying out a box from the back filled with new posters for the store. Feeling his eyes on you made goosebumps rise on your arms, then when you would look back at him all he'd do was drag his eyes up and down your form.

closing time approached, no late-night customers and all you had to do was put the tapes you had rewinded back onto the shelves. you didn't even notice that steve has turned the open sign to close 15 minutes before it was even closing time.

you felt the back of your green vest be tugged, you mumbled a quick "what?" before you were being dragged to the back. you knew it was steve, of course it was, who else? you bit your lip excitedly, your jeans started to press against you sweetly as you walked-was dragged by steve to back.

steve let you go and you leaned back against the wall, steve ran his hand through his hair before trying to mumble out something. you leaned forward, pressing your lips on his. he got closer, pressing his body against yours and letting his hand roam.

now here you were, steve's lips on your neck with your fingers in his hair while he undid your jeans. You moved your hands to yank off his green vest, he quit messing with your pants and let the vest slide down his arms and onto the floor. Steve's hands went back to your jeans quickly, his hand dipping into your jeans and panties at the same time.

His fingers moved through your folds, a few circles on your clit before moving to your entrance.

"You're fucking dripping, holy shit" steve panted, his fingers slipped inside you, moving in and out in a skillful way.

"You just turn me on" you teased, a smirk was planted on your face as steve smiled bashfully.

Your hands tugged off your vest and tossed it to the floor, you took in deeper breaths as he continued to finger you.

Your lip was caught between your teeth, trailing your hand down to grab steves wrist, you pulled lightly to get his hand out of your pants.

"I want you inside me" you whispered, making eye contact with steve as you started to move your jeans and panties down at the same time. Steve nodded, his hands going to his fly and undoing his jeans as fast as he could.

The heavy material of your jeans was off and being tossed to the floor, making the mess of clothing bigger. Steve was quick to get the condom he had in his wallet out before tossing his jeans and boxers into the pile.

You took the condom from him, tearing open the packaging and pulling the condom out, one of your hands stroked steve's cock. You heard soft grunts coming from him as he watched you jerk him off but soon enough you took your hand off him and slid the condom onto him.

Steve's lips crashed onto yours once again, pushing you to the wall before he broke the kiss and turned you around quickly, your hands braced yourself on the wall as you felt steve's hands grasp at your hips.

"You ready?" he asked in a soft voice, his cock teased at your entrance. Your heart skipped a beat and you smiled, you were about to fuck your long-term crush, of course, you were ready.

"M'ready" you mumbled, feeling steve rubbing himself between your folds. A moan came from him and you clenched around nothing, he sounded hot but what made it better was that he was using your body to trigger those sounds.

He stilled at your entrance, his lips met your neck before he pushed in. you hummed in delight as steve shuddered behind you. He stilled once more, giving you both time to adjust to new feelings.

The way steves cock was curved made it impossible to keep quiet, you could hear every noise steve was making as he fucked you, your cunt clenching around him tightly at almost every moan and grunt.

Your hand gripped the edge of the wall as Steve's balls slapped your clit over and over, giving you the right amount of stimulation. Steve's hand moved to yours, gripping the wall over your hand.

Steve still rested against your neck, breathing into your ear.

"Feel so fucking good" he whispered into your ear, you clenched around him at his words and let out a breathy moan.

"Fuck- keep doing that" steve moaned, his pace got faster and harsher and you, of course, did what he said. You could feel your climax coming, the stimulation on your clit got quicker which dragged you to the edge.

"Steve- im so close, m'so close" you whined, your cunt clenching sporadically without you trying. Steve moved his hand off of yours and moved it down to your clit, rubbing in quick tight circles as his pace just got a tad bit quicker.

"Cum on my cock, i know you can" steve said, trying to and successfully drawing your orgasm closer.

steve was on the brink too, his cock throbbed inside of you begging to fill up the condom.

"harder" you begged, your eyes squeezed shut as he did as you said. the sound of your skin and his slapping together echoed and his fingers never let off your clit.

soon enough you were cumming around him, clenching him tightly and your legs trembled and threatened to lose balance.

you heard steve cussing and mumbling under his breath, his nails made crescent shaped indents on your skin. steve closed his eyes as he trembled a bit, thick ropes of cum filled the condom inside you.

your hand took his off your clit, holding it as you both recovered from your orgasms, both of you panting and leaning into each other for comfort.

"that was really good" you muttered out softly, steve laughed a bit, his forehead resting on your back.