>> seventeen!!

< four months later >

" renjun...renjun " aerin clicked her tongue, annoyed.

she's been trying to communicate with renjun for past few minutes but he wouldn't respond.

earlier in the morning, she texted him but he hasn't seen her message yet. she even called him but his line was busy. and it was already 3 in the afternoon.

" happy birthday aerin " she smiled, hugging hoyeon, her brother's girlfriend.

" thank you unnie! " the girl chirped happily. but pouted thinking about her soulmate.

" what's wrong rinnie? " hoyeon placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, grabbing her attention.

" it's nothing but renjun's not responding to me " the girl have a sad look to her older sister ( in law ;) )

" it's fine. maybe he's just busy, hmm? " aerin shook her head.

" I don't think so. I think he forgot my birthday"  aerin walked away to kitchen to grab something to eat.

" oh honey, it's okay. you can just remind him of it " hoyeon suggested.

" unnie! I told him about it two weeks ago. he promised he would take me on date today "

" what are you two talking about? " haechan walked in the kitchen, noticing the gloomy environment.

" have you seen renjun today? " haechan shook his head.

" see, I told you he forgot about it ! " aerin complained, frowning. she felt really disappointed. she glanced at haechan, who she swore saw smirking. she was about to point it out when he came over and hugged her.

" that punk! I'll teach him a lesson. how dare he forgot about my sister's birthday! " he exclaimed loudly and threw some swears at renjun.

" you know what aerin, you don't need him today. let us three go out and enjoy today. what do you think? "  haechan suggested.

aerin smiled widely, suddenly forgetting about her soulmate.

" yess " she said excitedly.

" alright. so we'll leave in two hours. go ahead and dress up nicely? We'll go to a restaurant! " aerin nodded and ran back to her room.

" she looks so excited " hoyeon smiled, walking upto haechan.

" I know right? " they both chuckled as they watched aerin hurrying back to her room, almost tripping on the stairs.

" let us both get ready as well "

" this isn't the way to any restaurant I know " aerin frowned.

" I saw one here. It looked very nice " haechan told her.

" why do I feel like you're lying? "

" aerin baby, haechan must have something in his mind. okay? let's wait and see what he has prepared for you " aerin nodded, side eyeing her brother who was unusually acting weird ever since they all sat in the car.

aerin noticed they were in a free way. she swore she felt like she's been here before but couldn't get anything in her mind.

haechan drove and drove and it's been an hour since he was driving.

" how long will it take! " aerin asked. she was annoyed and felt frustrated.

" calm down aerin. we're almost there. hoyeon, come on. do it " aerin looked at the couple, confused. hoyeon pulled out a long cloth.