Intro-👀

It's midnight...of bitterly cold days of December...time after Christmas...wind is blowing around making one shiver...krisoo sitting in balcony recalling past memories remembering her best and worst moments with blank face glowing from moonlight while trying to stop tears in her heavy heart...with tiny little bird beside her as she is caressing that birds head with her finger...

(Yeonjun)yj: krisoo?

Ks: hmm...

Yj: you're still awake?

He said and caressed the birds back while looking at Krisoo...

Ks: hmm...

Yj: you're hiding it...why? Just leave it already start a new life....like a girl...

Ks: now I can't be what I was before...

Yj: *looking at clouds covering moon*...let those clouds remind you that if your heart is feeling too heavy you're allowed to cry...

She burst in tears...hugging yeonjun and the bird silently crying at her misery as it was knowing everything...

Ks: oppa!!

He sat patting her head...silently...after she calmed she sat with a blank face...

Yj: hmm...feeling good?

She nod...and took that cotton like bird in her hands...

Yj: pack your stuff we're shifting from here...

Ks: where?

Yj: now we're all done with USA let's shift to our home town Seoul...tickets are booked flight is tomorrow let's pack our stuff

Ks: why all of sudden?

Yj: look at you! All those memories of here making your heart pain more remembering everything...just get going and forget everything what happened yesterday...live a happy today and plan a good tomorrow...hmm?

Ks: hmm..

And that bird flew away after feeling last caress on its head...

Krisoo- 15 years old teenage in 12th grade..almost boy...none of girly habits...hate to be like minions even wear boy clothes hates pink color...rarely smile...talks less...bit savage...has some phobias...has dark past...but she just like piano and love perfumes...she only talks more to her brother...except her brother she is cold to everyone...her hobby is sleeping...playing guitar, piano and flute...she loves music...she is good at studies secretly looks like she never studies but is a topper...and good thing she have 6 dogs Bi, Kim, min, joon, yoon, koo...she loves animals so much and hates sports...and one thing she had lost her left leg in some incident I'll let you know later...so she wear fake robotic leg...and yeah she is very deep thinker someone might think of her as psychopath and also she talks facts but creepy and wierd ones...and one thing is a little bird which looks like cotton ball always comes when she is sad and sit beside her...and is like her pet and friend...

and is like her pet and friend

Choi yeonjun brother of krisoo

Choi yeonjun brother of krisoo...caring and overprotecting towards krisoo..can't see her crying and sad...can kill someone who dare to hurt krisoo can afford everything for her...study in same school as krisoo in second year of college...loving brother...cute personality...heartthrob of school...

they have some bad, sad and also good memories in USA so they don't want to remember them and they are shifting to their hometown Seoul SK and also have changed school

👀Yo...
Please support 🥺💫
Vote...
Comment, because i wanna have feedbacks regarding my stories 👍🏻...to improve them and yea English ain't my first Language 👍🏻👀

Take care y'all bye👀💜