FBI OPEN UP!!!

The search went by pretty fast and found the hideout where Eri and Y/n were, they were pretty annoyed when they did that all for naught, though nighteye thought otherwise.

Soon enough at 8 am, they surrounded the outside and barged in but the big dudes were already prepared to get them, but Ryukyu gone full dragon and dealt with him fast.

------------

"Don't worry L/n, we'll get to know each other more once you get to see my perspective." Said Overhaul as Chrono prepared a syringe full of a sleeping drug.

Y/n got held down by the handcuffs and slowly she slipped into unconsciousness. She then got picked up by Chrono and was carried out of the room.

"The drug will last for a while, but enough to escape and get out to a safer area to continue operations." Said OverHaul as Eri was hugging Y/n, afraid.

Meanwhile......

"We move now." Said Scarlett as Atlas was fixing his sleeves.

"Be careful, we don't want the heroes or the police to notice yours and atlas's entrance to their operations." Warned Rian over the walkie talkie.

"Atlas's quirk should do that job, I'll be sure to remove their memories with your feather you gifted me." Said Scarlett as she held out a long and beautifully colored feather shining a rainbow in the sunshine.

After changing frequencies, Atlas quickly held Scarlett's hand and they were sucked into the shadows and they quickly transferred to shadow to shadow until they were inside the hideout.

--------------

After a a long time, Tamaki fell unconscious after defeating villains, and now Fatgum was healing Kirishima.

"What is overhaul planning?" Said Fatgum to Rappa who was fucked up on the arms.

Rappa spout out everything while his babysitter, aka Hekiji Tengai, was freaking out on him.

"And you know that girl with that status of a cop and hero? Chisaki mention something, don't know don't care about what'll happen but something about...... removing that disobedience one way or another?" Said Rappa, Hekiji was even more freaking out.

Fatgum was appalled, y/n was going to be brainwashed and probably tortured if he doesn't do something. Kirishima struggled to get up after hearing Rappa's news.

-----------

(A/n: Fatgum might be a platonic Yandere along with all might and nezu, those who are in their early 30s will be aged down to fit the 10 year age gap. Sorry if I didn't elaborate since the stain thing :<)

Y/n was breathing more heavily all of a sudden, moving a bit.

"Sorry to bother you.... But we need to have a little chat." Said Mirio as he looked angry.

"You again..." Said Chisaki.

Mirio soon met the other two members and he was forcefully telling the truth by Shin nemoto, somehow Y/n was mumbling in her sleep.

"May........ 2010........." Mumbled Y/n before her breathing became heavy again. Kurono looked at her, hearing the soft murmurs.

May 2010

A hard time for Y/n, chasing down her now enemy, Axel. The manipulative Cult leader.

His false kindness luring in unsuspecting victims, preying upon the easily manipulated women, men, and children. Giving them a false sense of hope.