Worried- Fluff💞

⚠️Warning!⚠️
Fluff
TodoDekuBaku
Crying

If you do not condone these things please do not read

You have been warned

November 5 2020

3rd Pov-Deku
Deku was sitting on his bed with a conflicted expression on his face. He didn't know what was going on. Just an hour before, school had ended and he was excited to see his boyfriend's. He was on his way to Todoroki's room when suddenly he stopped, he had a feeling that something was wrong. He felt cold. He turned around and headed to Bakugou's and stopped there too. Something was not right.

He ran into his dorm and closed the door. He called Todoroki first. The phone rang and rang until....no answer. Todoroki did not answer the phone. He called Bakugou and it was the same with him. No answer. His boyfriend's always answered the phone. (Well Todoroki at least on the first try. It takes Bakugou five minutes to the second call.) He ran out of his room to Kirishimas and knocked on the door like crazy. Kirishima opened the door and smiled. "Hey Dekubro! What's up?" He said. Deku was sweating as he began to respond. "Hey Kiri-Kun, uh do you know where Kacchan and Todoroki-Kun are?" He said wheezing.

Kirishima was confused. He saw Todoroki and Bakugou earlier and didn't expect Deku to ask where they were. Usually he was with them or just one of them. "Uh I haven't seen them since this morning. Sorry bro."  Deku nodded and thanked Kirishima as he ran off to ask others. He asked everyone and I mean everyone. No one saw them.

Deku layed flat on his back as he felt a wave of depression and worry hit him like a truck. Where was Bakugou and Todoroki? He just wanted to know if they were ok.

3rd Pov- Bakugou
Bakugou and Todoroki were walking back to the dorm. They were coming back from the grocery store and was trying to rush. Todoroki looked at Bakugou. "Do you think that Deku will be mad at us when we get back?" He asked concerned. Bakugou and Todoroki were very aware that Deku had separation anxiety, (Even tho Deku doesn't want to admit that he has it). "Nah, I'm sure he will just be more worried then angry" said Bakugou. Deku is very hard to anger but when he is angry, it's scary as fuck. He will give you a stare that will give you shivers down your spine. The room will get cold. Colder than Todoroki's ice.

Todoroki nodded and they continued they're was back to the dorm

3rd Pov- Deku
Deku paced around his room in worry and determination. He was on a mission. He ventured out of his dorm to the common room. There was no one down there so he didn't have to worry about being questioned.

He put on his shoes and was about the open the door when the door opened and in walked Bakugou and Todoroki. All three of them froze as they blinked and looked at each other. One minute later, deku launched himself at the two boys carrying the grocery bags. Bakugou and Todoroki yelped in surprised as Deku cried in relief. They looked at each other and sighed.

All three of them were in the kitchen. Bakugou was cooking and Todoroki and Deku sat there watching him. Deku had his hands on his head, embarrassed. "I'm sorry you guys...I just freaked out when you two weren't here." He said sadly. Todoroki put his hand on Deku's shoulder. "It's ok love, we know how you get where we're not here." He said. Bakugou turned around and flicked Deku on the forehead as the greenette yelped in pain. "Besides you damn idiot! Why won't you admit that you have separation anxiety!!" He yelled. Deku rubbed his neck and sweatdropped. "Maybe you should see a psychiatrist to know for sure." Deku nodded and smiled.

He was so very happy to have those two by his side.

Authors Note: Thanks for reading. Sorry it's short, I had to rush but I hope you liked it.