9/16

I,m sorry mom that I,m not the child you wanted even tho you had 6 fucking miscarriages just to have me I,m sorry that you made me take care of you everyday from when I was 3 - now even if I am the sick one I,m sorry I grew up to fast and not I,m acting like a tall child I,m sorry you wanted a girl not a fucking boy I,m sorry that I try to get A's and B's in school but can't because I,m at home taking care of you and not getting sleep because I take care of all the animals 24/7 I,m sorry I,m on the phone so much that my phone is still at 95% I,m sorry I don't like to show my face on the internet because of Trama I,m sorry that "I" also got into car wrecks because someone decided to yell at be. I,m sorry your friends use you yeah all of that is all my fucking fault huh? I,m sorry your friend who is 37 is making pee in a cut for a drug test! I,m sorry that I am autistic and I have tic's I,m sorry for being insecure about my body because you slap my ass for no reason I,m sorry I,m sorry I,m sorry that I get bullied 24/7 yeah my fault thos kids don't know how to fucking be nice I,m sorry that i put you in so much pain even tho your not really disabled you fucking faker of a mother i wish i was with dad sometime but even he is like this i,m sorry i,m scared to be like my fucking parent's i rather be dieing right now then to be with you mother I,m sorry for everything that I did even if I,m still a kid i,m sorry that dad left you saying your goin to get me killed well he was fucking right about that! I,M SORRY THAT I HATE YOU WITH MY FUCKING SOUL I WOULD RIP MY BRAINS OUT IF MY FUCKING COULD RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU I,M SORRY THAT YOU MADE ME HATE YOU I,M SORRY THAT I SMOKE WEED BECAUSE YOU SAID IT WOULD HELP ME GET VETTER FROM BEING SICK I,M SORRY THAT I HAVE A PERFECT BODY BUT I DONT WANT TO SHOW IT OFF AND BE A MODEL FOR YOU TO LOOK AT I,M SORRY THAT I,M A DOLL THAT WISHED YOU WHERE DEAD!!!.

I,m not sorry for being your worst mistake tho

I think I am done now?