Omnitrix Aliens: Ultimate XLR8 (Leg Day) & (Feather Foot)!

Superhuman Speed can be a great superpower, but beginners must learn to control their newfound speed.

It can be very tough for us to handle, but not for these Evolved Kineceleran's. Please welcome, Ultimate XLR8's (Leg Day) & (Feather Foot)!

 Please welcome, Ultimate XLR8's (Leg Day) & (Feather Foot)!

Name: Ultimate XLR8.
Gender: Male.
CodeName: (Leg Day).
Species: Evolved Kineceleran.
Home World: Kinet.
Body: Tall Humanoid Velociraptor.
DNA State: Hyper-Evolved.

Overview:
Ultimate XLR8 (Leg Day) is the Ultimatrix's DNA sample of a hyper-evolved Kineceleran from the planet Kinet in 5 Years Later.

Appearance:
Ultimate XLR8 (Leg Day) is a tall velociraptor humanoid with most of its height taken up by his thick and muscular legs which have claw feet. His arms are smaller, with his helmet head being more rock-like, with the spike on the back of his head going down. The most drastic change is his massive, thick tail, the tip of which is shaped to like a sledgehammer on one end and a makeshift pick on the other. Its once-iconic blue is now an orange color, with its skin being a rocky brown.

The Ultimatrix symbol is located on his chest.

Powers & Abilities:
• (Enhanced Biology):
Ultimate XLR8 is physically stronger and more durable than his basal counterpart, due to this he becomes a living battering ram smashing through things at high speeds.

• (Sledgehammer Tail):
Ultimate XLR8's tail is bulkier in design and mass with hammer-type. This makes it an effective tool to smack into foes with a spinning tail attack.

Weaknesses:
• (Lower Speed):
Due to being bigger and bulkier, Ultimate XLR8 has decreased speed along with lacking the roller-balls that help XLR8 move even faster than it would do without them.

Trivia:
• Ultimate XLR8 (Leg Day) seems to lean more into the Dino aspect, whereas his feathered counterpart leans towards the bird aspect.

Name: Ultimate XLR8

Name: Ultimate XLR8.
Gender: Male.
CodeName: Feather Foot.
Species: Evolved Kineceleran.
Home World: Kinet.
Body: Feather Humanoid Velociraptor.
DNA State: Hyper-Evolved.

Overview:
Ultimate XLR8 (Feather Foot) is the Ultimatrix's DNA sample of a hyper-evolved Kineceleran from the planet Kinet in 5 Years Later.

Appearance:
Ultimate XLR8 (Feather Foot) has a hunched over feathery body. Most of his feathers cover his back, outlines his head and his big fluffy tail. Ultimate XLR8 building up kinetic energy will change its white feathers into a glowing purplish color. His body under the feathers is white, with his foot rollers replaced by ones made of pure kinetic energy.

The Ultimatrix symbol is located on his chest near his stomach area.

Power's & Abilities:
• (Enhanced Biology):
Ultimate XlR8 has an insane boost to their speed due to his bones being hollowed out, making them lighter than they were before.

• (Kinetic Energy Generation and Projection):
Ultimate XLR8 is able to generate kinetic energy by moving around. With this charge energy, he can use it to launch the feathers of his body as a range attack or use the energy to blast himself forward, even allowing him to rocket forward or into the sky.

Weaknesses:
• (Weaker Physics):
Due to hollowing out their bones, Ultimate XLR8 is more fragile than their normal counterpart.

Trivia:
• Due to his foot rollers being make of pure kinetic energy, they can be "turned off" so he can walk about directly on the ground.

• Ultimate XLR8 (Feather Foot) seems to lean more into the bird aspect, whereas his lizard counterpart leans towards the Dino aspect.

(JunkBot45): Jeez, *sighs* all this running around has left me pretty exhausted.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a big thanks to LaurenAinslie for requesting me to actually cover these Ultimates as well as Ultimate Heatblast.

In the next part, we're going be covering yet another non-canon transformation.

But anyway, that's gonna be it for today, I hope you guys enjoyed, and I will of course. See you on the next one Junkies! Buh-bye!