Insert 37

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 37

***CODY'S POV

Hunter came with men and helped me escape the danger i was in. I was really bleeding but I didn't care about my wound at that time. All i was thinking about was Kendall. Is she okay??Did they really take her??Did Codah save her???

Just as i was thinking. My phone rang and it was Codah.

Hunter helped me out of my damaged car and we went to his car then i answered my phone.

Me: tell me she's okay...

He was breathing heavily..

Me: Codah!!!!

Him: just get here.. .

It's as if he didn't know what to say. He was scared and angry at the same time.

Me: where are you??

He told us where he was then Hunter quickly drove there.

When we got there i just couldn't even feel my body anymore. I saw a car which had hit a tree ......

Hunter was trying to get a way to open the car but he couldn't.

Me: no!!!

Hunter: she's in here....

My heart skipped a beat....

I ran to the car and just tried opening the doors but i guess it locked when it crashed. There was blood on everyone and i just couldn't see a sign of Kendall.

I took a bet from Hunter's car then hit the car until the door opened on it's own then a body fell down then i saw my angel unconscious....i couldn't even see her breathing.

I quickly pulled her out weakly because my wound pain was getting worse minute by minute.

Codah took her from me and put her in the car and i got in and he drove off. Hunter stayed behind so that he could take care of the mess back there.

I was sitting in the backseat with her head on my lap and just didn't know what to do.

I clenched my jaws trying to stop tears from rolling down my cheeks but i couldn't.
I felt a huge lump on my throat and pushed it back with my spit but it was painful.

We got to the hospital and parked by the hospital entrance the paramedics quickly came with a stretcher and took Kendall.

I followed inside with my hand on my wound. A doctor stopped me on the way.

Him: sir are you okay???you are hurt. Please follow me, we have to clean your wound..

Me: i want to be with her....

Him: sir please..this is for your own good

Me: I don't care doc!!!(shouting)

Codah: Cody just go now!!! I'll go to Kendall...

I looked him in the eye and be was serious....

I looked at the doctor defeated then i followed him to a private room then he started cleaning my wound.