We're Falling Apart

NICKI'S POV
I looked up at Meek who was putting his arm around me. He looked me in the eyes. I could see through his tough demeanor. Safaree texted me again.
~i cant sleep without you Nic. Please call me back.
I began to cry thinking about all our memories. Meek lifted my chin up with his finger, he was trying to comfort me but it wasnt comforting at all.
"Nic stop crying." He wiped my eye and leaned in to kiss me. His lips touched mine for a second and I turned my face.
"Meek I'm not looking for a rebound." He apologized and said he just didn't want to see me hurt. I got up, gave Meek a hug, got my bags.
"Sorry Nic" he said as I left
"Its fine Meek," I left the house.
I walked to my car and drove to the studio. AT THE STUDIO 3A.M
It's so quiet, I walked around for a second and sat down to begin writing. I kept writing and kept writing until I felt better. Faree and I are falling apart. Our relationship won't last like this.
Safaree text me again.
~I took a nap, thought I'd wake up to you. Please call me.
I was tired of running away from my problems so I called him. He picked up right away.
"Hey Nika! I'm glad you called."
"Safaree, we need to talk"
"I was thinking the same thing."
"Meet me at the studio."
"Just come home. We can talk here."
"Okay I'm coming."
SAFAREE'S POV
Yes she is coming home. Thank God. Its almost 4 a.m. Nicki walked into the door.
"Hey Safaree." I hugged her.
"Hey Onika. You've been crying." I lifted up her chin with my finger and whipped her tears.
"Yes I have." She was tryna refrain from crying.
"You wanna talk now." I asked, she nodded her head. We walked to our bedroom.
"Safaree tell me the truth-" I cut her off.
"I will tell the truth. I promise."
"Why was she here?" I looked her in her eyes as she looked in mine.
"She wanted to see me, to mess up our relationship,-" she cut me off she was about to start crying.
NICKI'S POV
"Safaree, did you tell her to come over?"
"No Nic, I swear I didn't." Safaree didn't look like he was lying.
"How long was she here for?"
"About a half hour." He answered.
"Why did she have my robe on?"
"She went to the bathroom and when she came out she had it on."
"Did you fuck her?" He got up and turned on the security footage.
"I'm not gonna be questioned about cheating, when you can see it for yourself."
We watched the footage, he didn't make any moves on her. He wasn't lying and he didn't type the message to her. It was clear on the footage that when she went into our room she typed it but didn't send it on purpose.
SAFAREE'S POV
I looked at Nicki, who was on the other side of the bed.
"I'm sorry Faree." She scooted beside me and gave me a hug.
"It's cool Nic. You gotta learn to trust me tho." She agreed. "Where did you go?"
She ignored the question. "Nic, where were you?"
"I went to Meek's house." Meek sent those messages.
"You fucked that nigga cause you were mad at me?!" I stood up.
"No I didn't!" She stood up on the bed.
"What'd y'all do then, cause I know you ain't go see that nigga just to talk!"
"I'm not a cheater Safaree!" She got defensive.
"Did y'all do do anything while you was at his house?"
"He just held me that's it." She looked down.
"Y'all ain't kiss or nothing Nic?" I lifted her head up.
"Safaree stop questioning me, damn!" She closed her eyes. You catching feelings for boy. I walked to the other side of the room.
"He a fuck boy Nic, I don't want you around him!"
"How is he a fuck boy?"
"Don't start defending him Onika. He don't want us together!" She rolled her eyes.
"You don't believe me?" I asked her.
"Lets make a deal, I won't hang wit Meek you can't hang with Sophia." She proposed.
"That will be harder for you than it is for me." I muttered under my breath. "Fine Onika." I walked to the spare room to get my thoughts together.
NICKI'S POV
(12 P.M. Saturday)
I'm supposed to be in the studio in a couple hours to start recording some stuff. But I haven't sleep all night. I'm just not gonna go. I made up my mind, I'm staying home all day. I laid in bed thinking about how to bring the love back my relationship.
I love Safaree. I love Safaree. I love Safaree. We're just going through a patch. Every relationship has difficulties. We've been here before. I love Safaree.
I checked my phone, Sherika texted me a few hours ago to see what was up. I called her.
"Hey Nic."
"Hey Rika."
"Why'd you call so late yesterday?"
"I needed to talk to you."
"Oh my bad, is it cool if I come over now."
"Yeah."
"Alright I'm on my way." I hung up the phone. I walked around the house to the room Safaree was in.
"Faree...." He was covered in blankets. I grabbed one of the blankets and flung it off the bed. All different types of drugs flew out. "Really Safaree, really! Not this shit again!" I jumped on the bed and slapped him a few times. He sat up and looked at me.
"What Nic, this is how I relieve stress."
"Get this shit out my house!"
"Our house Onika."
"My house! I pay the bills."
"Throw that shit in my face why don't ya." He stood up and walked to the bathroom. I followed him.
"I'm serious Safaree, get it out of here."
"I will, as soon as you stop stressing me."
"How long have you been using them?"
"I just started back up yesterday." He took his shirt off and turned on the shower. I sat down and looked at my phone.
_____________________________________
Rocky road ahead for Nic and Faree or should everything be cool again? Comment please.
Thank you to my faithful readers.
♥♡♥♡♥♡
Over 1000 reads already.