New York Relic

It was night in New York, police sirens rang through the city and the streets were empty and quiet.

A groundbridge opened in an alleyway and Bulkhead drove out in vehicle mode

He drove forward and stepped at a bridge.

"Construction,"He scanned the area for any humans.

None.

"Clear."

He transformed into robot mode and climbed do from the bridge and walked into the tunnels.

He held the scanner in his servo as he looked at it, he suddenly stopped and looked down.

"Third rail, carries electricity through to power the subway train."Bulkhead said as he stepped away from it and continued walking.

Bulkhead said but suddenly stopped dead in his tracks when he heard sounds of drilling.

"Cons, must have gotten to it first."

He continued walking."Picking up a locator beacon, cons must have unearth the relic."

The drilling started getting louder showing that he was close.

He transformed his servo into a blaster and bleeped behind the wall to see knockout and some vehicons.

"Gonna have to ambush them."

But didn't notice the growling insecticon above him.

He jumped out of the way quickly as the insecticon jumped at him.

He quickly charged his blaster and begun to fire, the insecticon fired at him and fired at him again.

Bulkhead dodged the shot before transforming his servo from a blaster to a wrecking ball.

He charged at the insecticon before slamming it away.

The insecticon flew away and crashed my into the wall before getting up and firing at him.

The insecticon stopped before charging at him, Bulkhead jumped out of the way before he used his wrecking ball to slam into the back of it's head.

"Attack already!"Knockout said to the vehicons behind him.

The vehicons wasted no time in obeying the command and begun to fire at Bulkhead lifted the insecticon and used it as a shield before running and using it body to knock down all the vehicons, one by one.

...

A black girl with curly hair sat at a subway station alone on a bench, her phone in her hand as she stared at the trains that zoomed by.

Her phone rang and she flipped it open and pressed the answer button.

"Abby sweetie, please come home, we need to talk."

It was her mom.

Abby's face turned into one of anger."About what? You divorcing dad? I am not coming, I just can't."

"Please Abby-"

Abby cut the line before her mom could say another word and flipped her phone short.

Her face turned into one of guilt.

Maybe she shouldn't have dropped the call like that.

She groaned in frustration."I love my dad, doesn't anybody get that!"

She put her phone in her pocket and continued sitting down.

Suddenly, she heard shrieking and gasped in fear.