°•*⁀➷ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

❝ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬!❞

❝𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔.❞

❝𝔄𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔩𝔶?❞

❝𝕴'𝖒 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞, 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖘.❞

ᴍʀ. ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ ᴋᴜꜱʜɴᴇʀ
0:56 ───ㅇ───── 3:07
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

 ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ ᴋᴜꜱʜɴᴇʀ0:56 ───ㅇ───── 3:07ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Good evening Bishops." The doorman smiled as the two walked in. They both returned the action, Kate's posture leaned back, her arms swaying as she walked.

Eliza gave a sharp smile and twiddled her fingers at him, her other hand clutching at the strap on her shoulder.

"How's it going? Good? Wife, kids, all good?" Kate called to him as they walked away, not seeming to care about other listening.

As Eliza walked she quickly figured out why. There was no one around, the penthouse lobby was completely empty — not another soul looked to be around.

"Wonderful, wonderful. Merry Christmas." He watched them walk away, a fond smile on his old face.

"You too!" Eliza smiled as they headed upwards, hitting the top floor after Kate joined her in the elevator and everything fell silent.

Aside from the horrific elevator music.

The elevator doors dinged as they opened, Eliza putting her hand on the door to make sure they both got out without an incident.

Kate chuckled, remembering how Eliza had gotten her shirt stuck once. As the elevator went back down it had ripped her shirt off, leaving Eliza thankful she decided to wear a bra that day.

Kate shrugged off her coat as Eliza stepped out, glaring at the contraption. She took a few steps back before placing the bag on a table with flowers.

Eliza also took off her coat and hung it on the rack near the doorway. As she took a step back Kate's beanie was placed on another wooden rod, the gray material almost slipping off.

She went to say something as she turned to Kate but stopped and stared. Kate gave her a confused look, her eyebrows furrowing.

Eliza held back her laughs and shook her head, dismissing her weird behavior. Kate frowned and gave her a weird look before walking away.