Chapter 1 The "last" meeting

It was in the middle off the archon war
Blood was scattered around the ground
Blood curling Screams filling your ears,
Archons we're dying and some we're wounded.

In the middle off the Field there was the geo archon surrounded by body's, dead body's to be exact, There he heard a scream, A familiar one it was.. "Guizhong!" Zhongli screamed..

He looked around looking for hear hoping he could find her, when he finally saw her she was dying.. slowly, he ran over to her holding her body, these were her last words..

"It seems that our journey together has come to an end. As for the stone dumbbell, forget about it, would you..?"
With that she closed her eyes And had her last breath. Zhonglis eyes filled with rage I promise I'm talking to the next person He saw.. or the murder off his wife..

Y/n.. the murder off his wife he locked eyes with ready to kill her, y/n just looked at him with no emotions in her eyes. He went for the first blow ready to wound them.. kill her.. They fought till the end when y/n was laying down "dead" he left the war was over, for him it was..

Little did he know y/n was alive the abyss archon was alive and ready to strike her plan she stood up and looked for a special someone "Lumine" she said in a clam voice Lumine just looked back at her and nodded with that they disappeared like they were never there..

Lumine went back to her brother but some years later Lumine came back to hear in which she told y/n what had happened she then offered to let her stay until Aether knew the the truth it which she agreed..

It might take as long as Lumines or  maybe less only the future can tell if there is one..

AHHH 338 WORDS HIII IF YOU DID READ HELLO I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT OR AFTERNOON REMEMBER TO DRINK SOME WATER AND EAT ALSO DO YOUR HOMEWORK WATCH A MOVIE WHILE YOUR AT IT BYEEEE!!!!