Sort of healing

5 months had passed since Clarke's and lexa's reunion.
Things were still tense between them but Clarke slowly started to warm up to her again.
After all Lexa was the love of her life.
They built up a new life style. Clarke still haunted by the thought if she'd ever see her mothers face again, if they ever survived down there.

Lexa's pov:
I walked out of the little house we had built up as Clarke returned from the little lake near by, the wind playing with her hair as she carried the fish she had caught.
Hey there lex. She said and I looked up in her direction in shock.
She haven't called me by that nickname since polis. I felt my heart burst with happiness as she looked at my direction, realizing I haven't answered and were standing there with my mouth open looking like an idiot she smiled slightly and sat down.

* 4 weeks later *

Clarke's pov;
Now's my time. I have to tell her how I feel or I'm gonna go crazy, now that I have her here alive and well.
I walked up to the little house and knocked on it and she opened the door, her brown wavy hair perfectly in its place as usual and her emerald green eyes looking at me with a confused but soft expression. She looked so adorable without her warpaint and armor on.

Hey,  um lex can I talk to you?. I said as I held my breath.

Ye-yes of course. She replied as she let me in.
I sat down on one of the chairs and she took a seat in front of me and I broke the silence.

So. I - I think I'm still in love with you and I would wanna try again and see where the future leads us if your up for that. I said as I looked down on my hands.
I could feel her eyes on me as she sat there.
Clarke...
She began.
After a couple seconds of silence that felt like torture I stood up and mumbled " I'm sorry." But I didn't even have time to take another stop before I felt a hand grab my wrist pulling me down to her height and her lips meet mine.
When air became a problem we broke apart and she put her forehead against mine.
I love you Clarke. I've always done and always will do. You showed me that love with weakness but strength.

After that moment we became even closer and not too long after that we meet a little girl named Madi, we took her in and raised her as our own, she was night blood just like Lexa and  they would wake up early to train every day. I found it adorable how sweet Lexa was with kids.

Here y'all go since so many wanted a part 2 😭😭