Chapter Fourteen.

"Connor and me?" I laughed sarcastically, Brad continued to stare at me in confusion. "You think there's something going on between Connor and me?" I questioned him still in laughter.

"Well I caught you two alone-"

"And you assumed there was something going on?" I interrupted him.

"Yes, now I know there is,"

"There isn't!" I chuckled. "Brad you are complete idiot, there's nothing going on between Connor and myself we was actual speaking about something private?"

"Something private you can't tell me?" Brad questioned folding his arms across his body. "I thought we trusted each other, obviously not if your telling Connor-"

"It's not like that," I laughed underneath my breath despite Brad growing angry -  he still remained to look cute. "You need to calm down,"

"How am I suppose to calm down when you are laughing at me? You should of told me liked you Connor from the beginning because then maybe I wouldn't have got these messed up feelings for you," he stopped, his breathing was heavy as he paced around the room. "I stupidly like you but you like my best friend, how fucking brilliant is that!" He threw his hands up in air, his eyes glaring at mine. "I guess Grace was right, you're a sl-"

"Brad," I whispered interrupting his sentence and looking away from his deathly glare. Wow that escalated quickly!

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I shouldn't of said that,"

"It's fine, I'm used to it," I admitted truthfully.

"You shouldn't be as you don't deserve to be called it." His eyes flickered back to me nervously, I bit my lip in anticipation.

"There's something I need to tell you," He sank down next to me.

"I don't want this to be awkward between us can we forget about what I just said?" He added.

"I don't want to-" his eyes looking to and from my lips. I leaned in and kisses him, my heart racing faster than the speed of light. He tasted of a warm mixture of coffee and cream dancing on his tongue. One of his hands found their way into my hair as things became more heated, causing my eyes to close in sheer delight. My hands were cupping his face as our lips become more wild as each moment passed. His other hand glided from my knee and began to rise richer above my leg until it was resting on the top of my thigh. Our lips suddenly parted, I looked at the innocent boys eyes. He lifted up my chin with his hand lightly  causing my fragile self to flinch slightly. He wrapped his arms around me again, smoothing down my tangled hair and speaking to me softly.

"Haven't you got a talent show to perform in?" I giggled quietly staring into his chocolate brown eyes which seemed warmer than usual.

"Rather stay here with you," he whispered moving his lips to my neck and gently sucking on a spot.

"B-B-Brad!" I said shakily. "You'll be late and the boys will get mad," I reminded him brushing my hand through his curls. "And what about your mum and sister?" I suddenly stopped removing his lips off my neck.

"I don't want to see them," he huffed.

"Everyone deserves a chance," I whispered interwinding my fingers with his. "The best thing you can do is say hi and see where that takes you,"

"And what if they haven't changed?" He questioned titling his head to the side analysing my face. "Remember, my mum walked out on me."

"Try and make an effort, if it doesn't work you have the power to walk away for good," I slightly grinned as he nodded. "Now go and find the boys before they kick you out of the band,"

"One more question,"

"Yes?" I sighed rolling my eyes playfully at him.

"What about us?" I think it was the confused expression on my face that left his words drifting off the edge. "I mean we can forget about this as it's quite a big state or we could maybe try something," he jumped quickly. "We don't have to right away if you don't want to. Possibly leave it a few days or weeks or months!" A smile brought upon Brads face as I shook my head.

"I like this-" I wrapped my arms back around back letting my body go slump against his chest taking in comfort in what was provided. Soft hums escaped Brad lips as I pulled back but to only be confronted with eyes burning bright with happiness then a grin appeared on his beautiful features. "I like us."

"So I guess I should ask you on a date?" He questioned shyly. "What is your answer to that?"

"That would be a yes," a look of relief posed his facial appearance. It was like the sun going out through a cold, grey cloud bursting with warmth and light as it radiates on his face; a relishing sigh parting through his lips as his body tingled with the feeling.

"Now I can go and perform," he smiled brightly taking hold of my hand tightly. "Will you be watching?"

"I can't really say no can i?" I laughed as Brad bit his lower lip. "Just one thing... I think we should keep us quiet for a bit?"

"Why?" Brad blinked blankly at me.

"Keep it between us for a while then tell Maria and the boys when we're ready," I confined. "So it can be our little secret,"

"Our little secret," Brad whispered lightly kissing my nose.

"Now go and get ready, I'll be watching you in the crowd," I firmly placed my hands on his chest before pushing him away slightly.

"Alright boss," he winked.

________

Just a cute little filler x

I didn't check this chapter so sorry if there is loads of mistakes. It's just I had one of those evenings where you want to curl up in a ball and cry.

Also I'm taking time away from my fan account on Twitter to try and bring my mood up but then today Brad who I need for 5/5 done a follow spree on Twitter which is extremely rare.

So my mood went from 0 to -928383737273

Ugh life <