fuck!!

came into the room. My step brother was laying in my bed. I was shocked. I asked him why he was here. He didn't answer he just stood up grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I didn't know what was happening but, it felt so good. He took of his shirt. And let me touch his abs. I smiled at him and he threw me on to the bed. We took our clothes off and started kissing heavily. I felt his dick getting hard when I was  lying on him. After the hottest make out ever we stared having sex he put his dick into me and I stared moaning zo hard it was the best feeling ever. His dick was the biggest one I have ever seen. He put his dick into my mouth he was putting it further an further till I stared gagging. He was coming in my mouth he looked at me when I was swallowing his delicious cum . After the best fuck ever we just laid in bed. When we heard the door. SHIT our parents came home. He dressed up very fast and went to his own room. After that we where fucking all day and all night.

3 months after

We were still fucking almost every day. It was getting better an better by time. We didn't tell our parents they will freak out.

The next day

Our parents went to a business teip together for two days so we slept together in his bed it was Thursday by now. We where laying in his bed naked as always. Having fun he was putting 4 vingers in my pussy. My dad wouldn't be back at home by 9 and it was just 4 o'clock so I didn't  worry. After we fucked we went downstairs for some food. We where eating on the couch when he started kissing me again and taking of my clothes. We started fucking for the 5th time today. It just felt so good but we where in the middle of something when my dad and his mom walked in. It scared the shit out of me. Our parents looked shocked. I instantly stumbled up and went ip stairs and stared crying my step brother went into my room and give me a hug We looked my door up and sat on the bed. My dad stared to scream an my step bro he was kicking him out. And he treated to break open my door. So I opened it and held my dad so he wouldn't hurt him. I said I love him an wanted to be with him.