Sold once again

In order to get Davos moving again down the lengthy stone hallway, one of the guards forced him ahead, breaking his stream of thinking.

"Move along you stupid fucker! We don't have the whole day!" took a few steps backward after the fat guard growled and struck the back of his head with the handle of his whip.

"We are you even taking me this isn't the right way" He responded just like that feeling in the throne room he just didn't feel right and just as they rounded the corner he heard the two guards laugh and then the lash of whip suddenly came striking down tearing at his shirt and leaving 3 lashes across his back,

the pain caused him shock and as he turned around right into the line of a wooden club striking Davos right on the bridge of his nose, he heard more footsteps and felts more wooden clubs strike him leave marks and bruises so discoloured on his tanned skin they looked like they had been drawn into his skin after what felt like enough time for it to snow in Dorne had passed the beating that seem to occur for no reason ended he heard some footsteps coming towards them his blurred vision saw a figure wearing a white top with green robes.

Davos felt him self reared up off the ground hr felt a collar being attached around his neck and a gag forced into his mouth and once his vision had focused more on the person whose greasy fingers had a hold of his chin his eyes where shocked to see Master Kraynzs.

Before you ask why you lowlife its because that dragon whore is in this city right now and she has committed savagery in Quarth. So I will offer you the broken stag that you our but still I sure the mewling dragon bitch will have plenty of time for you. Master Kraynzs. Explained .

Davos had no time to react or retort as a bag was placed over his head and everything went pitch black and then he felt him self being dragged he put up no resistance due to his beat down just after a fight he didn't have much left to give. maybe the gods had resigned him to this fate due to his father's transgression and brutality when dealing with the sack of king's landing but why was it fair to pour the sins of those before him onto him.

Astapor  300 AC

Kraynzs removed the bag off his head and told him to him to get on his knee the heat of the stone was unbearable and to be frank Davos was struggling to stay conscious his thoughts where interrupted as he heard his soon to be former master ranting.

"How long is this bitch going to keep me waiting?" The master spat in his gruff native tongue. "I have a mind to leave —"

The Dragon Queen, Daenerys Targaryen, is moving in their direction.  Finding her wasn't difficult. She stood out among the other people going about their everyday affairs due to the way her long, silvery blonde hair, which runs in her family, glistened in the sunlight. As she drew nearer to them, Davos saw that Daenerys Targaryen was breathtakingly gorgeous. She marched over to them with her long, silvery blonde hair dancing in the wind off the water around her lovely but serious face, and her naturally curvaceous hips swaying from side to side. Her violet eyes like a blazing star as well

From the ethereally beautiful woman to the two males in her tiny group, Davos shifted his green-eyed gaze.

He began by examining the middle-aged balding man who was walking to her right. Davos recognised him as the bear of House Mormont because of the breastplate he was wearing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                      He reasoned to himself that this must be Ser Jorah Mormont because he remembered hearing about him at the informal council gatherings he frequently attended as his father's replacement. He has never actually met the man because he was banished at the time, but Varys alone had. Varys maintained in touch with the man frequently and shared information with the other members of the council concerning the last Targaryen's.