assassination Classroom

Key: ‘thoughts’ “speaking” authors note\ [A/N]  (h/c) or (h/l) = hair color/length  said/thought with malice  (f/b) = favorite book

(reader) pov:

Monday

“(Y/N)!! Wake up, you're late to school!”
‘Huh? Who was that?’     As I sit up I realize I'm not in my room. ‘Where am i? AND WHERE IS MY ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM MERCH?!?! ‘ “(Y/N)? Why aren't you getting ready?”   I look up to see my mom.. But she looks different.. She looks like.. AN ASSASINATION CLASSROOM CHARACTER

~~~~~time skip brought to you by karma  jumping off a cliff~~~~~

‘Ok so… i'm in assasination classroom.. But what episode!?!?!? I’ll probably figure it out when I get to school..  As I walk to school memories flood into my head, although it feels more like dejavu.. Oh? Are these my memories? I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER?!?!?!’  As it turns out our precious (Y/N)-chan is nagisa’s best friend. As the (h/c) (h/l) middle schooler walked they spotted their ‘best friend’ and decided to say hi.

(3rd pov)

“hey nagisa-kun!” said boy turns around to see why he heard his name only to be met with the smiling teen. “A-ah! Hey (Y/N)-chan!” “Are you on your way to school too?” the (h/c)-ette asks “y-yea” replies the bluenette shyly the two of them decide to walk to school together.

~~~~~at school~~~~~

As the pair arrive at their classroom and sit in their seats and wait for their teacher but she's a little late… “excuse me?” asks a short girl with green hair “im new and was wondering if we could be friends?”

~~~~~time skip to when their shooting their bbs at octoman~~~~~

‘How is he so fast!?’ As the class tries to shoot their sensei he just continues roll call

~~~~~i'm lazy so time skip to when my love shows up~~~~~

“Hey teach” ‘huh? Wait.. I know that voice…’ “karma?” the (h/c)-ette asks out loud not even realizing it. “Yea? Oh! Hey (Y/N)-chan!” ‘I forgot they were in 3E too.. Damn they got cuter..’ The redhead just stares at the (h/c)-ette for a little before walking up and introducing himself to the octopus woah.. ‘Did he just get sensei?’ The (h/c)-ette looked on in amazement while the blue boy next to her had a main character moment.. (Like dude you're weird but you're hot so big it's fine luv)  (Y/N) just continues to stare at the blue haired boy because through anime logic she can hear his inner monologue. ‘Why are they staring at HIM of all people? I'm WAY better looking…’ As the redhead walks towards the pair he makes sure he looks the best he can. “Hey (Y/N) whatcha doin?” as (Y/N) looks over at the boy they swear they heard somebody sneer but upon looking they saw no one “hey karma-kun! Nothing much.. Heh..” as the (h/c)-ette talks to the mentally unstable boy, (same bro… same..) They feel something on their arm, upon looking down they see a certain blue haired fem-boy on their arm “nagisa-kun? What are you doing?” the (h/c) teen looks down at their arm with a cute confused face. “N-nothing..” replied the bluenette shyly, ‘why are they so fricken cute?!’ During this exchange the red haired boy (lmao i typed girl at first🤣) glared angrily at his friend ‘why do they always choose him over me?!?!’ The red haired male then made the best decision of his life.. He wrapped his arms around their neck and pulled them into his chest and out of the arms of nagisa. ‘They smell so good…’  the redhead creepy thought as he buried his face in their soft (h/c) (h/l) hair “you always choose him.. Please choose me for once..” the red haired boy said out loud not realizing that the (e/c) teen had become redder than his hair ‘OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IS HE JEALOUS?!?!?! WHY IS HE SMELLING ME AHHHHHHHHH’ the (h/c) teen was screaming in their head ‘what. is. he. Doing. ‘ The  bluenette glares angrily at his red eyed friend while the rest of the class looks on, shocked all except…. Kaede Kayano she instead looked on with jealousy in her eyes as she had fallen for the feminin boy..