Chapter Three: Why

Kido's eyes glowed a deep crimson red and disappeared. She ran as fast as she could. She had met Mr. Tateyama for some reason. He pulled out his gun and started shooting her. She was shot in her arm and ran upstairs in fear for Ayano. Kido screamed in pain then yelled, "We have to go now!" Both of them opened the door and ran straight toward the fall festival. Kano and Shintaro were there, and Ayano and Kido were out of breath. Kido said, "Mr. Tateyama has come and I think everyone has Mary and Seto." Kano looked at Kido's arm and said, "What happened to Kido's arm?" "Nothing, nothing, and my jacket," Kido said, and Kano returned the jacket she wore, and Shintaro called an ambulance. A big siren will sound in a few minutes, and the sound will approach Ayano, Kido, Shintaro, and Kano. Kano looks at Kido and says "Kido" She looks back, "Would you please take off your jacket?" "Why?" Kido was confused and kano said, "Oh just do it." Kido turned his head to Ayano and said, "Why?", The pain in her arm increased, she grabbed his arm, lethargy approached, and parked a few feet away. An emergency medical technician came out and Kido's eyes were shining red. Came the 20 something-year-old women with red hair, said "Hello, My name is Rin Kido," said Rin Kido, "What is the name of the patient?". Kano looked up and said "Her name is Tsubomi Kido. Rin recognized him and said, "Her name is Tsubomi kido." Rin looked at him as if she recognized the name "What is her condition?" Kano looks at the flashing lights then say's "well we don't know, she did have blood on her arm but that's all we saw...... Ayano did you see what happened to her" Ayano said "Well, she was holding her arm weirdly........TSUBOMI!!!!! We only want to help you!!" Kido comes back and fades back to being visible, she unzips the collar of her jacket and slips her Jacket over her head. Another E.m.t. came over with a wound cleaning kit and put gloves on and started to clean the hole in her arm. Rin looks closely to hat arm and see a metallic piece of something in her arm and says with a calm voice "Hey I think she needs to come to the hospital" Kido grabs the sleeve of her school uniform trying to cover the wound "I-I'm fine" kido said with fear in her voice "I don't need to go to the hospital" " c'mon I think you have a Bullet in your arm" Kido disappeared again kano see's her but acts like he doesn't see her. She goes up to Rin and focuses her ability on her and said "Rin, is it you are you my older sister and if you are where were you!" Rin looked around and then said "Tsubomi , I am your older sister and I have been trying to find you for seven years, where did you go?" Kido looks over at her arm and say's "Well I can't tell you if I tell you then the information might get out to the wrong person and I might not just have a bullet in my arm but maybe in my head." Rin closes her eyes and said "Well I need to get you to the hospital and get that bullet out and I heard you got adopted" kido then said "Yes Seto ,Kano and I got adopted and the man who Shot me was my formerly adopted father" Rin and the others looked at her and Ayano said "Wait my father shot you!" the pain in kido's arm hurt worse and kido kneeled and held her arm Rin and another e.m.t. looked at her and Rin said "Tsubomi you're coming with us" Kano looked at Rin and said with tears in his eyes "C-can we come to" Momo who was already in the festival can running and said "why is the boss on the ground!" Rin then said "Nothing is going on please go on unless you are related or one of her friends" momo looking at Kido looked up at Rin and then yelled "SHE IS LIKE MY SISTER SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!" the other e.m.t. helped kido get up and put her in the ambulance and Shintaro, Ayano ,Kano and Momo got into the car too and drove off to the hospital. two hours later at the hospital it was almost 9:30 Ayano and Shintaro were asleep And Kano and Momo were awake trying to not fall asleep. Kano looks at the front desk and nudges Momo in the side "I'ma go see what's going on" he walks up to the front desk and starts to talk to the lady. Momo looks around at the beige hospital room and remember's the funny time's like the time were they got ice cream and Kano stuck the her ice cream up into her face and had sticky ice cream on her face until the got home or the time were she stuffed a cupcake up Kido's face and kido had cupcake frosting up kido's nose and thought about the time were seto and kano were punching each other for no reason and kano finally gave up bease seto was so strong. she looked up at kano and then looked to her left at shintaro and ayano leaning on each other a sleep Hibiya, hiyori and konoha came through the door and sat down hibiya sat right next to Momo and was looking a round momo looked at kano again and started to cry thinking what was going to happen to kido and if she was going to be okay shintaro woke up and saw she was crying he got up and hugged her she looked down and a tear streamed down her face shintaro sat down and teared up because he didn't like seeing he little sister like this "M-momo i-it's going to be okay, kido is going to be okay and if the pay check is big I will help pay for it and i'm sure that Ayano will too" shintaro said wiping away the tear ayano got up and hugged kano "everything will be okay" Ayano said while crying kano looked over at her and said "But what if she is not okay!" "well then? I don't know?" Ayano Kano looked at the woman at the desk then said "where is the bathroom?" the lady finished typing then said "over there" while pointing in a direction Kano looked where she was pointing "thank you" Kano said while walking toward the bathroom. He got in the bathroom checked under all of the stalls and there was no one he stood in front of the large mirror and whispered to himself "Okay" He looked into the mirror and his eyes glowed red and he transformed into an Er surgeon and walked out of the bathroom and went toward the room that Kido was in. The room was white with a counter with tool's and he looked at Kido, Kido was laying on a bed with her eyes closed. he ran over to the bed and disabled his ability and looked at her closely, her hair was tied up into a bun he looked all over at the equipment saw that there was she was hooked up to a heart rate monitor it was normal he heard footsteps, he panicked and hide behind the other side of the hospital bed and whispered to himself "What would Kido do! What would Kido do! What would Kido do!" He looked up and quickly put his head down. He thought "Oh she would go invisible!" He thought that he went invisible and stood up and.........