Chapter 1 : 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 💫

The two Gods who had the powers to control the moon and sun. One worshiped and the other feared, one brought joy, one brought fear. Jealousy was brought with this, Blinded by her jealous whims. The Sun god, who was staring at the goddess night sky was struck with a knife, the knife to kill a god. He was killed by the one he admired, the one he loved, the Moon goddess. His blood was spilt on the mountain he was born on, when this happened the followers of the sun decided to have him recantationed, to be born every hundred years, with this the Moon goddess had to be taken down if they wanted the Sun god to live without death once again. The Moon goddess was killed, the small number of her followers decided to have her reborn as well so she was too reincarnated. Every hundred years she and the sun god will be born again. After the gods were killed the world split in half, The Solarian and The Eclipse, one who wanted to be within the sun's warmth and the ones who wanted to be within the moon's beauty. They were able to separate the world by where the gods were born, the Mountain of Titan and River of Selene. The River was 12 miles away from the Mountains, The river protected the Eclipse people from the Solarion people and the Mountains protected them. The area in the middle of both of these areas were forest with creatures that will kill anyone who dares to go in. 900 years passed, Echo & Atlas were born. Echo the moon goddess and Atlas the Sun god. They were the 9th gods with this, the rest have died due to old age, the others weren't born from the places the gods where only naturally, Echo and Astrid Emerged from those places, Echo in The Selene River, Astrid from the Titan Mountains.

They were lovers this time, until disaster struck. The old anger and jealousy from Selene emerged suddenly. Astrid was murder right next to Echo, Echo staring at her blood hands. Astrid blood on her hands. She decided to keep her true self locked inside, with this Selene's selfishness and anger emerges and creates a new persona for Echo. Echoes kindness gone, locked up forever.

Everything goes dark that day, only the Moon is showing. The Solarians are afraid and worried that their god is dead. It's been 900 years since a reincarnation of Titan emerged. Selene's dark night now takes place in the world. The Solarian people's towns were destroyed. Only Selene's Castle sits on their land, Never to be distributed. The Eclipse people and Solar people join together as one. Hoping for another sun god to return.

36 years later...