Chapter 2 : 𝒜 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒮𝓊𝓃? ☀️

Suddenly a large explosion happens on the side of Mount Titan. The solarian and Eclipse people look up, scared, to see a small glowing child float from the ruble. They look in awe when the child drops and tumbles down the mountain. The citizens rush to save the child when they notice a sun- shaped birthmark on his forehead. It's the mark of the sun god. An old man who is holding the limp child yells out that he is the sun god reincarnated.

"The Sun god has shone his sun down upon us once again! The dark moon will fall!"

People were cheering to hear the cursed moon fall and the night and day will be bright again.

10 months later the Sun god Solis was a fully grown adult by now, (Gods once born take only a couple of months to be fully an adult.)

He always admired the beauty of Echo, whenever she was out of her castle to tend to her animals. But he has to end her life to take the cursed moon down. If there was a way to help her moon show bright again he would. He runs back to the village not wanting to worry the people if something has happened.

"Where have you been, boy?" The old man with a limp goes over to him

"No where Mr. Charles," Solis looks at him, Mr. Charles is the oldest person in the village. Gray hair and beard, walking around with an oak cane. He knows most of the history of the gods.

"You were probably going near the castle!" Mr. Charles pokes Solis in the gut with the cane. "You can't be going over their boy, who knows what will happen if the sun dies again!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Charles, I won't do it again" Solis looks down at the ground, Mr. Charles usually talks to Solis about going to the castle, and how dangerous it is, even with the forest. He barely knows how to control his powers.

"You better not!" Mr. Charles yells at Solis more, the towns folk noticing but continued with what they were doing, this was normal to see.

Once Mr. Charles was done and he walked away continuing with his day. He has to read some books of Titan and his glory, and try to control his powers before he beheads Echo. Solis walks over to his little hut, His hut is close to the Selene river and Mercury's grove, named after a child in the village that delivered messages to people.

There were also beautiful nymphs in the forest, but we're not disturbed, they came out a few times but not a lot.

Solis continues to read the books Mr. Charles gave to him, After a few hours he goes out and tries his powers, still failing. Disappointed he goes back inside, getting ready for bed. A black cat, sitting right next to the window. Recognizing the cat Cordelia, Echos' precious cat. He lets the cat in his house, Cordelia lays on his bed and falls asleep. He turns off the lights and falls asleep next to Cordelia