Late Night Paperwork

NSFW Warning

Henry's POV

I was getting done with another long day of work. I was just finishing up some paperwork on William and my new TV show, "Fredbear And Friends!" William said it'd add to marketing and make more money so I went along with it. I was just signing a contract when I heard my door open. I already knew it was William since he never knocks unlike the employees.

" hey hen hen. "

" Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that? You know I should call you Silly Wily. "

" WHAT— NO— THATS RIDICULOUS—"

" Exactly. "

I chuckled a bit. He kept calling me "Hen hen" as a joke. We constantly joked about the stupid nickname, this just being another example. I looked down at the paperwork and realized William forgot to sign part of it.

" Will, can you come sign this? You forgot. "

" oh? mhm sure. "

He walked over to the desk and bent down over me. He was right next to me, our faces almost touching one another. I looked into his eyes, a nice grey-blue with something hidden under them. Almost sinister of a sort. I realized I had been looking into his eyes for too long. Just as I was about to look away, his eyes locked with mine. He softly smirked at me, his eyes seeming to stare further into me. It seemed as if he was reading my mind. I looked back down at the paperwork, realizing he still hasn't signed it. I looked at him again, he was biting his pen this time. The way he was doing seemed almost coquettish.

" Will? Are you gonna sign? "

" mhm yeah I'm just reading it. "

He signed his name and then looked at me. I looked at him. Suddenly I felt his hand lifting up my chin. Honestly, it was kinda turning me on. I tried to snap out of it, I have a wife after all. I don't need to cheat on her. I looked at Williams eyes again, he seemed lustful almost. He looked into my eyes, desiring something. He leaned closer to me, our lips almost touching. Suddenly I felt his lips against mine. He softly put his hand on my cheek. He pulled away from me. I didn't know what to do. What would I say to him? I didn't know if I could do this, I had a wife after all. I just stared at the floor, nervously. Part of me wanted this but the other part was nervous. What if we got caught? A million scenarios ran through my head.

" darling? "

I looked at him, in his eyes now. He pulled me closer and studied my face. He stared into my eyes now, trying to determine my feelings. Eventually he seemed to register that I was hesitant.

" do you wanna continue..? "

" I d-don't know... "

I could barely speak. I was surprised even that much made it out of my mouth. I stared at him more.

" I'm just afraid we'll g-get caught.. "

I saw him heading for the door now, leaving me. He walked over and grabbed the door knob. I didn't want him to leave, not after what we had just done. I then came to the realization that I wanted it badly. I looked over to him again, he was walking back. Could he read my mind? Did I say that out loud?

" i locked the door hen, now no one can get in. "

Oh. He wasn't departing, he just locked the door. He got up close and personal again before softly pecking my lips. He kissed me again this time a bit rough. He bit my lips a bit, asking me for an entrance. I opened up my mouth letting his tongue slide in, almost like a snake. He explored my mouth and all the crevasses within. It felt so warm and wet, almost an orgasmic feeling. I leaned in and put my hand on this back of his neck, softly moaning into his mouth. He took that as a signal that I was enjoying it and softly bit my lip. I licked his tongue and then we began having a "battle" with each other's tongues. Clashing against each others tongue. Everything felt so good. I never wanted this to end, but atlas we both needed to breathe. He pulled away from me. I stared at him, desiring more.