Chapter 8

---Sasha---

I couldn’t do anything. I was frozen, all I could do was stare up at him, my eyes wide with not only shock, but fear.

Fear from my old sensei being disappointed in me.

He still looked the same, that buff build, yellow hair and scar over his eye as he stared down at me.

And that’s when I felt a stab of pain. It was seeing that disappointment in his eyes, seeing that he, the one sensei I never wanted to disappointed, the one person I really wanted to please, he was truly disappointed in me.

"Laxus..." I barely whispered, my voice quiet and weak, I was unable to put any strength into it.  

He narrowed his eyes at me, probably not sure what to say… Or he probably just didn't want to say anything at all. I bet he never wanted to see my face again.

I didn't say anything more, or I guess I couldn't. Just the way he looked at me, it just made me feel like absolute shit. Like I was just a disappointment

"You should put some clothes on." he said as he turned and began walking away.

Wait wh-

I instantly looked down at myself only to find that I was still wearing nothing but a towel. -__-

Oh right. I thought with a sigh as pulled my towel closer to me when I felt a cold breeze before standing up. Sting spazzed at me right after I got out of the shower.

I bit my lip at the thought of it. Sting… Just his expression when he yelled at me… I let out another soft sigh before I stood up and began walking back to the inn.

Even if I wanted to leave Sabertooth... I can't. Laxus is disappointed in me... My teacher, the one who taught me basically everything to do with lightening... he probably hates me.

Fuck and to make things worse, Sting doesn't even trust me anymore. 

WHY IS MY LIFE SO FUCKED UP!? I CAN’T-

"Sasha." said a voice behind me, interrupting my thoughts

"What the fuck do you want?" I hissed, my voice like venom. I knew it was just one of Gemma’s men, I sensed him a while ago.

"Master requests the presence of all the Sabertooth members in Grand Magic Games."

I gave a tsk. I really don’t want to be around anyone right now. I thought. But he would only call us in if it was for something important.

"Fine."

 ~

"You all better not disappoint me tomorrow." growled Gemma. 

"Hai." we all answered in unison before we bowed and began leaving the room.

I really don't want to do it. I thought as I walked down the halls. It’s just… It’s too much. I… I won’t be able to handle it… But if I don’t… Romeo…

Fuck everything. I have to do it and that’s that.

---flashback---

"Sasha." called Gemma.

"Hai." I replied as I stepped forward, ready for my orders. 

"Tomorrow you will participate in the fight and I want you to make sure that Fairy Tail are the last people you take out. And you better not be showing them any mercy. Show them what it really means to dis Sabertooth. You better get revenge for when they came into here and made a mess. Understand?"