Short 1

Raman came out of his house and said to his driver settling in the car -airport le chalo. 

Driver nodded and start the car but to his disappointment the car didn't started. He tried one or two time more but the car didn't start. 

Raman -what happened?? 

Driver -dont know sir, let me check. Give me a minute. He said and went out to check while Raman was waiting impatiently. 

After ten minutes, Raman -do it fast, I am getting late. 

Driver -it will take a while to fix sir, I think u should take a cab. 

Raman made a face and said -what the heck. 

Driver -really sorry sir, but can't help. It broke down all of a sudden. 

Raman -its OK, he said and get out of the car taking his laptop bag. He came out and look around for a cab but sadly couldn't find any. He thought for ola and booked the nearest cab. 

After two minutes, a red Santro came and the door got opened. Raman made a face seeing the car but can't help as he was in a hurry and that's the nearest cab available. He sat in and said the OTP. She entered it and said thanks. He raised his head hearing a female voice and saw a beautiful girl sitting on the driver seat. Her long hair were tied in a high pony and she was wearing a blue tee and denims, may be damaged one. She has done minimal makeup but was still looking too pretty. 

Raman look at her thourougly when she said -u wanna go to airport?? 

Raman -yes. He said and she start driving. 

Raman was looking continuously at her when she finally said -i know I am pretty but stop staring. It's making me uncomfortable. 

Raman felt embarrassed at her words and said -sorry. 

She smiled and said -its OK, now tell me why u r staring me. 

Raman -actually u r a girl that's why. 

Ishita -oh, that's the problem. But sorry I can't do anything for it. Aapko aise hi adjust karna padega. 

Raman -no no, I don't mean to say that. I mean being a girl u r driving a cab. 

Ishita -ab sir, drive karne ke liye gender toh nahi badal sakti naa. She said smiling making him smile too.