002 𝕄.𝕊.𝕋.𝔼.ℝ.𝕐 𝕃#𝕍𝟛

Previous~

Until, I felt my brother stand up, and going to shakes hands to other people. I stand up and...

Y/n Viry POV
All MCU Cast take a group picture with my brother, and Me. I exit myself and waited outside since I don't want to have attention with them.

I put my ear bud to listen BANG BANG BANG by Bigbang. I enjoying the vibe I have until I heard my brother shouts my name.

I looked back and show him a little dance like I'm imagining I was a bar party...

He laughed at me then dance too, we dance and we forgot that MCU Cast is staring at us. We enjoyed then after the song finished I bowed to my brother and I heard some claps to us. I looked at them and smiled, I waved a little to my new friend Rosepossie..

She waved back then run towards me. I sit up to hug her, she giggled and we looked each other. My brother spoke up and I looked at him.

Y/n let's go home. He said genuinely

Okie. I said then I let go my hug

Jin where are you going? The little girl said a little bit confused

I'm going home Rosepossie. I said chuckling to her

She pouts at me and I smiled at her then her mother go towards us.

Rose sweetie~ She said concern, and looked at me

Hmmm? The kid said but still hugging me

Let's go sweetie. She said a little stern voice

NO! The girl shout and hug me tightly.

I looked down and my brother looked at me shocked of what is happening.

For your information, I don't have much time to interact with other people. And the only people who sees my soft side is my brother and my kpop idols friends. So yeah it might shocked my brother of what is happening today.

I spoke and the girl looked at me

My roses can you listen to your mother for me. I said while pouted and smile cutely to her. She spoke back but this time she listened to me and....

I hug her one more time before my heels turn around and start walking with my brother.

Two hours later..
We got home and I take a quick shower and go downstairs to watch my friend variety show.

I laughed at the trailer, and I dial my friend number to congrats her.

*Ringing

Irene: 안녕하십니까? 누구시죠? *annyeonghasibnikka? nugusijyo? [Hello? Who is this?]

Y/n: It's me Zv... I joyly said.

Irene: Oh? Hiiiii!! She said happily.

Y/n: GURL! CONGRATS!!! 🥳🥺 I shout and she laughs in the other line.

Irene: HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Irene: relax zv~ahhh, do you like the trailer??

Y/n: YES!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Irene: Really?

Y/n: Yep! And can you come here with you if ever....

Irene: are inviting me or you want to come with me in this show??

Y/n: hmmmm??? I heard her laughed

Irene: Why were you thinking!

*I sight

Irene: of course I'll come their

Irene: I'll just ask my Manger about this. I smiled when she said that.

Y/n: thank you and I love you

Irene: I love you too my darling

We talked until we both sleepy, I said good bye to her and for your information she is my best big sister or my mother, she is the only one I felt safe in her arms. I missed her so much.

I go upstairs to check if my brother is asleep. And of course he's not asleep yet. He spoke and got up to his bed to hug me. I cried in his arms, because I miss my joohyun unnie. My brother knows that if someone gets to my soft part, I will protect them until my last breath in this world. I felt myself getting tired and their you go.

I just slept in my brother arms while standing. I hugged my brother tightly because I don't want to be alone. I guess we slept in his room until I woke up in the sounds of alarm.

*alarm rings

Ugh! *I groaned *alarm rings again

Cmon! Let me sleep more! *I sighed but the *alarm still rings

I got up and looked around. I smiled when I was at my brother room. His room is my second place of comfort zone. I exit and goes to my room to take a bath.

Y/n! Come down! Let's eat! V said.

Okay, just wait! I shout because I was still in my bathroom

I go downstairs and eat breakfast then go upstairs to get ready. When I'm down I saw my brother that we have same outfit. We laughed and go outside to take a walk. When we were in a park we saw a big mirror and we take a quick picture.

*click

We chase each other until we saw a piano

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We chase each other until we saw a piano. Then my brother tease me to play it.
I groaned then I play a little then we start walking again until the both of us goes to his company.

We entered to his office and I let myself laid down to the coach looking at the big window show the beautiful city's. I smiled at it until I heard someone knocks, I ignored it but my brother let them in. I felt someone approaching and...