Ch-1 Vivaan meets Happy

Location : Veerlok

Everyone hates someday. Vivaan was setting on a rock (ep.335) remembering the last day with his brother. It has happened 2 months ago but vivaan is still shattered with that incident.

"Aap hame chod kar kyu chale gaye Debu bhaiya."  Vivaan thought.

"Vivaan",

Vivaan heard someone calling his name and recognised the voice. Although it was soothing just like his brother's but not loving like his. The owner of that voice was Happy.

" Happy bhaiya, aap ko kuch kaam tha? " Vivaan asked wiping his tears.

"Vivaan main jaanta hoon tum abhi bhi Debu ko yaad kar rahe ho. But tum socho, agar woh tumhe aise udaas dekhenge to unko kitna bura lagega. "

"Hmm."said vivaan smiling lightly.

Vivaan still remembers the day when he met happy, and was laughing inside for a mistake.

----Flashback---------------------------

Happy had  just completed his work for the engagement and was going back to his home. On the other side vivaan was walking on the road. He was in his thought as Kaal has killed all 4 debu 's lookalikes. Vivaan was tensed & praying to God that he could find Baalveer 's last look alike before Kaal.

Behind them a truck was coming with speed. Driver was driving in nuisance but suddenly notices that a child is standing ahead. He tries to break but the child was too close!

Due to the commotion vivaan and Happy saw the scene. Vivaan tried to stop the truck with his magic but someone pushed him to the ground.

On the other side, Happy saw and concentrated oh his powers to stop the truck. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on the truck. Then he snap his fingers and opened his eyes. All the people there was  astonished. But one of them was in shock too.

Vivaan went to the child and helped him. In that Happy was gone from there.
People 1: Ye truck apne aap kaise ruk gaya!??
People 2: Zaroor ye Baalveer ka kaam hoga.

All people agreed with this and thanked baalveer. After all the commotion  got over, he goes to find the source of magic and found it at the entrance of Bharat Nagar. He goes there and sees the Happy. He was shocked, sad and happy at the same time! Shocked because Happy was at the entrance of BN. Sad as Happy 's face reminds him of his late brother. And happy as he had found the last look alike before Kaal. After controlling his emotions he goes to Happy and asked, "Aap Happy Pandey ho na? "

Happy : Ha bhai, kono kaam hai ka?
Vivaan : Ha. Please aap abhi mere saath chaliye.
And without Happy 's answer vivaan dragged him to his room. He went to check that no one is at home or not. Meanwhile our Happy was confused.

Happy: Ye kaa baat hui!? Are, kahin jaana hai to sidhe sidhe bol dete! Aur hamein yahaan kaahe laaye ho ? (Thinks & gasps) Kahin tum chor to nahin ho! (Viv- 😑), aur hamari madad se chori karna chahte ho ! Sach batao, varna hum abhi police ko phone karte hai.

Vivaan - Main koi chori-vori nahin kar raha. Aap mere ghar mein, mere hi room mein khade hai!

Happy - Oh! Sorry. To batao humra kaa kaam hai, aur tum hame kaise jaante ho chhote ?

The word 'chhote' got stucked in vivaan 's mind. The word he told everyone that he don't like, but secretly loves if it is from his brother; his mentor; his partner.

Suddenly, he saw that his brother in his Bv form is standing in front of him. (He is just imagining. Please don't be confused) He was having his usual 10000 volt smile on his face. "Kya hua chhote? Apne partner ko bhul gaye. "
His voice was just like he had heard and loved.
Vivaan :D- debu bhaiya!?

Vivaan hug his brother  (in real happy.) And started to shed happy tears. Vivaan: debu bhaiya 🥺.
Bv : Shh! Ab main aa gaya hoon na. Sab theek ho jaayega.

While vivaan was in his own world and hugging Happy; Happy was tensed on what to do? He knew about debu, and realised that this boy is his little brother and somehow he had triggered his emotions. He slowly put his hand on the boy's head and patted it few times.

After some time when vivaan releases Happy and slowly opened his eyes, only to found Happy and not his brother. He was devasted by this. 'Thodi der ke liye laga ki bhaiya vaapas aa gaye hai! ' he thought.

Happy : Dekho hume BN waalo se suna hai debu ke baare mein. Maaf karna par hum debu nahi hai; humra naam Happy Pandey hai. Aur aapka?

Vivi: Vivaan. Sorry. Aapko dekhkar muje aisa feel hua ki bhaiya mere paas vaapas aa gaye hai.

Happy : debu bahut naseeb wala tha jo use itna pyaara bhai aur parivaar mila hai. Par ab to batao ki hame aise ghasit kar kaahe yahaan laye ho?

Vivi : Muje aapse ek bahot important or secret baat share karni hai.

Happy : Ha toh bolo na, chho-
Vivi: please! Aap muje 'chhote' mat bulai ye. Sirf debu bhaiya hi muje 'chhote' bula sakte hai (pause) the. By the way, baat yeh hai ki.....

After that Vivi told happy all about Bv 's death, his powers, veer lok, fairies, lookalikes and kaal.

--------------Flashback ends---------

While Vivi was remembering past, Happy snapped him out of his day dream.
Happy : kahan kho gaye?
Vivi : kahin nahi. Aap kyu bula rahe the.

Happy : vo shaurya hum sab ko bula rahe hai.

Vivi : aap chaliye mai aata hoon.
Happy leaves. 'I still miss you bhaiya. Please vaapas aa jaiye. '

And he goes behind happy thinking what shaurya wanted to talk about.

-----------------------------------------------

And done!!
I will give random notifications. Sorry for that.

Please do vote and comment. Until next time. 😄