◌ Chapter Five ◌

Chapter Five: Untitled

Third person point of view:

"YOU WERE SO F*CKING COOL, TAKEMICHI!" Yamagishi stared at Takemichi in awe along with Makaoto, sparkles seen in their eye's.

The Mizo five were in a park, all of them goofing around

''I WAS DEEPLY MOVED!" Makoto exclaimed

"AND YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE THE 'INVISIBLE MIKEY' TO NOTICE YOU!" Makoto added, both boys fanboying and looking at their friend like a celebrity, their shouting can be heard by a certain brunette not far away.

She was on her way home when she heard shout nearby, she looked only to see the boys she meet earlier. She looked at their interaction in confusion.

'Why are they so happy about it? Takemichi nearly got killed and just got notice by a Gang leader. If I wasn't there, Takemichi probably in the hospital right now. Most of all, that short blonde isn't a celebrity either' she thought with a raise eyebrows.

'People in here was surely weird'

'I was noticed by that monster?!' Takemichi thought in horror, the certain brunette rolled her eyes playfully when his thoughts traveled through hers. His imagination traveled inside her head.

Takemichi was on all floor, looking at the poop in front of him with crocodile tears, the disgusting smell going through his nose.

"Lick it" Mikey ordered to Takemichi as he wore a blank look while Takemichi stared at the poop on the path in front of him.

"Yes, Master'' Takemichi cried, tears rolling down his eyes as he stared the poop in front of him.

'It's a job change, isn't it?' Takemichi thought in horror, helding his head.

'This is surly hell!'

His friends didn't even noticed his horrified expression because they were busy goofing around about events earlier.