"Glue."

It was no lie that stiles cared for each person he met or even laid eyes on which didn't come in handy. But he would do absolutely anything for anyone. Yeah, sometimes rushing into a battle field purely drunk on adrenaline instead of strategy wasn't the best plan, but somehow Lady Luck would spare some fortunes.

And didn't everyone know,
Stiles was a great asset to the pack for his undeniable care for each and every person (or werewolf), despite being a very sarcastic teen. He somehow shared his time with everyone who needed him and school, something Scott could certainly not do.
He stuck the pack together like g l u e.

Stiles POV:
"Hey stiles?" Isaac muttered.
I slowly lifted my head from my pillow, an ache spreading from my neck to head forming. "Isaac, what the hell?" I said with a sprinkle of desperation. My voice was very fragile at silly-O'clock at night, precisely 12:56 pm. "My bad, I'll leave" maybe this guy was guilt-tripping me, but it worked. "nah, it's alright." I sigh, "sleepover?" his eyes widened in response, followed with a slight nod. "Come 'ere" in a split second, he pounced at my offer, onto my bed. The sudden movement made me shiver a-bit or maybe that's because my window was wide open, my curtains were softly entering and exiting the room.
3RD PERSON:
...
As the morning sun broke into stiles' room signalling the early hours of the day, Isaac began to stir. The walls around him were unfamiliar yet the smell of home welcomed the werewolf to keep him a-bay. he turned his head towards the sound-asleep body at the right of him, and tugged the edge of his sleeve. An arm slapped him in return causing Isaac to huff. this would take some time.
After multiple tries, a pillow to the head did the trick. Stiles woke up startled and too Isaac looking weirdly smug at him,

Stiles POV:

"I thought you were dead." He joked, his arms folded. "Yeah, yeah." I continue, "why are you here, anyway Isaac?" His shoulders tense, making me regret my question immediately. I start to apologise, but Isaac shushes me. "no." He groaned. "It's okay, I just had a nightmare.." I was about to laugh, yet his stern expression told me enough- it wasn't a funny situation to him. "Go on.." I say.
...
Turns out, Isaac had a disturbing nightmare about him being trapped. That definitely wasn't laughable. I felt bad for the guy, he didn't deserve that nor anyone for that matter. All I could do, was say some words that I doubt had any meaning considering it was me. But my thoughts were stopped when his eyes were holding back tears, making my heart swell. I held him, he sobbed. I held him, he sobbed.
...and so on.
It was 10 o'clock when my phone vibrated continuously, I had no choice but to answer if I wanted to keep my hearing. I struggled to grasp the device with a whole body on top of mine especially a very well-built one. I manage to accept the call, it was... Derek?

"Eh, Derek?"
"Stiles, have you seen Isaac?"
"Uh-huh" my eyes catch onto him.
"Where are you both?!"
"Chill outt. my house, Derek"
"Why is he there." I could practically see him clench his jaw.
I mouth to Isaac if I should tell him, he slid his index finger across his neck accompanied with a pained look. A very clear, no.
"A sleepover." Obviously my tone wasn't convincing even though some part of that was true.
"Don't lie to me, stiles."
"What makes you say that, huh?"
After the last syllable, I cut off the call.
I knew (now Derek knew where Issac was) would casually pull up at my house, and begin the marathon of threats mainly to my throat then anywhere else.

...
End of chapter.
Hahaaaaa dunno what I'm doing xoxo