Work (Part 2)

Thunder created another sword and flung it at Adudu.

"Haha, you missed!" teased Adudu.

The oldest Elemantraz sibling wasn't happy with the box head alien's teasing and continued to create and fling his swords at Adudu, but eventually stopped.

"I never knew the most popular hero of Ryntis can miss at such a close range!" taunted Adudu.

"I never miss," shot back Thunder in a scary tone of voice, clapping his hands twice.

The sky above them turned dark, and lightning raged in the air. Then, all at once, lightning struck the many swords that Thunder had purposely missed Adudu with.

"Wha- What's happening?" demanded Adudu.

"My swords act as lightning conductors, but they don't channel the high voltage to the ground..." paused Thunder in suspense. "They will channel the electricity directly at you!"

At the exact moment those words left Thunder's mouth, the green box head felt what it was like to get struck by lightning ten times with half a second intervals.

Thunder didn't try to apprehend the evil Alien, knowing that one of Adudu's aliases would just bust him out of prison. Besides, it has already become a routine among the powered siblings, and they didn't really mind an odd alien attack.