group chat

It all started from a simple group chat, we were friends and first, friends of friends, and became lovers at last.

Oneday I joined a random group chat... this girl with the best shaped breasts I've ever seen, with the perfect body...but was treated badly by her past lovers ,so I decided to talk and make the first move. She was in that stage of her life where she did not care, where she believed that you only once...little did she know one night with me could make her relive over and over again.

We've decided to be each other's phone sneaky links, considering that we're still on highschool . We would send the most erotic pics of each other and admire one another as well as build confidence in each other's bodies.But one day...

Her friend decided to invite her over to this new restaurant with her other friends...and so she introduces everyone.Little did she know that the boy from the phone was a pretty boy, and was he hot ,for sure. She didn't recognized him,she heard his name and fell for her knees, her legs were shaking but she remained calm.

Later that week she found out that he had moved to her school,and so she started fearing.

He doesn't recognize her for some reason, he thought she was someone else, but he still didn't care about she looked. He made a move and asked for her number...she said in trembleness"you have it already as___". He was surprised 😲  but happy at the same time.

He whispered in her ear,"let's make our fantasies  come true"...