56

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ

after eating a beautiful meal at a restaurant with legacy we decided to meet some friends at the club a couple blocks from it

we had a section with jalen, star, tj, cameron and serria.

"uhhunnnn fuck it up!" serria said as we twerked to the music.

"alright nigga that's enough, yo ass already leaning" legacy joked pulling me back to sit down on his lap.

i wasn't gon lie.. i was fucked up. after everything that's happened these 2 years, this was one of my few moments to have fun.

"yeahhhhh! lemme put this pussy on yaa!" i slurred while grinding on izaak.

"chilllll veah, yo go get ha sum water" he said to a waitress. she nodded and walked out of the section.

"veah sit yo yellow ass down." izaak said gripping my neck and sitting my down. i frowned and unlocked my iphone scrolling down my contact list.

i was moody as hell when i got drunk so i went from turnt to i miss my babies. even tho iyus wasn't mine i still called her my daughter.

my thumb smudged onto noah's ipad contact as it started ringing. i put the phone speaker up to my ear and waited as the call connected.

"momma!" he said happily as he greeted me.

"hi papa, i miss you stinka" i said smiling and leaning on legacy as he sparked up a swisher.

"i miss you too mommy. i come home tomorrow?" he asked innocently.

"mhm. ou this my song, i'ma see you tomorrow. i love you bookie." i said blowing him kisses.

"bye mommy, i love you tooo!" he said hanging up.

"cmon!" jalen said as we rushed over to the dance floor with serria.

"yawp yawp!" jalen said as me and serria twerked on the floor.

"scrub the ground innis ho!" he said as he recorded.

i felt someone get behind me and i saw it was legacy. i smirked and started twerking on him.

after i twerked my mfn heart out, i rose up from my position on the floor twerking and stumbled to the bar.