001 faked it every time

001 - faked it every time

_____________________________

AMAHLE CALLIS walked hand in hand with Robby Keene, and Sam Larusso. Moon was throwing a party, and the three Myagi Do students decided to attend it. Demetri was already at the party, and as soon as they stepped into the house Amahle dragged Sam over to the kitchen.

"Bye Robby." the dark skinned girl yelled, as she left him standing in the middle of the living room. Sam sent an apologetic look over to the Keene, as she followed Amahle into the kitchen. "What drink do you want?"

Sam didn't answer, instead looking past her friend and over at the sofa. Amahle grabbed two bottles, following the Larusso's line of sight to where Cobra Kai students sat. "Oh, let's just ignore them."

"Yeah, I guess so." Sam shrugged, turning her back on the rival dojo and Amahle sent a glance over at Hawk before turning away with Sam. "Let's go outside, I saw Robby go there."

Amahle followed Sam outside, and Robby was out there like she had said. Tory Nichols and a few other Cobra Kai's were there. The blonde girl turned to look at Sam and Amahle, smirking slightly before she stood on the stool. Someone handed her a shot, and Tory raised the glass as she looked at the Callis girl.

"Maybe you'd like to play a little game, Amahle?" Tory teased, and the girl glared at her. "Or are you going to let Larusso tell you what to do?" Amahle looked over at Sam, shaking her head.

"Give me a cup." Tory handed her one, as she stood on the stool. Students cheered for her, and for the Nichols girl. "Wait until I beat you, winner."

"You wish." Tory scoffed, and gestured for someone to count down. "3,2,1. Drink!" Tory tilted her head back, so did Amahle as they chugged the drink down. Most people were cheering for Tory, which only fuelled the dark skinned girl to drink faster.

She threw her glass down, it smashing on the ground seconds before Tory dropped her own one. "Who's the winner now?" Amahle nodded at the girl, before jumping off the stool. "See you around Nichols."

"See you around Callis."

***

THE PARTY seemed to be picking up in pace, Amahle had to grab onto Sam's hand in order to not get lost. Students were making out with each other left and right, Cobra Kai were glaring at the four Myagi Di students in the middle of the room.

Robby and Demetri sent a glance over to Amahle quickly, then Robby moved towards her quickly. "Amahle, Sam. I want to show you something outside." The dark skinned girl frowned at the sudden change, Sam catching on quickly. "Yeah, alright."

"Why?"

Amahle frowned, as she folded her arms at the three other Myagi Do's and then turned around to where Demetri kept staring. Robby grabbed onto her shoulder, but she had already turned around to see Hawk and Moon kissing on a sofa. "Fuck." Robby muttered, as the girl stormed out of the party.

It caught Hawk's attention, and he sighed as he followed her into the back garden. "Amahle?" she groaned, as she turned to face him. Her eyes were red, like she was about to cry and Hawk sighed again.

"I'm sorry, it was just one time."

"It wasn't just one time, was it though?" Amahle rose her voice slightly, and Hawk closed his eyes and reopened them. "I've seen you with Moon, it's obvious how long you've liked her for."

"Am, I promise it's always been you." Hawk pleaded, as he moved towards her. "I've always loved you, this was just a mistake."

"No, Hawk. You don't love me, you love Moon." Hawk shook his head, trying to change her mind but she shook her own head. "You should probably go, Hawk. This isn't working out."

"Am, please." Hawk whispered, but she moved away from him. Amahle didn't look into his eyes, instead looking at the door where Sam stood. "You should probably go, Hawk."

Hawk started to say something, but then he turned around and walked off. Amahle moves over to sit by the pool, and Sam sat next to her. The Callis girl placed her head on the Larusso's shoulder, tears rolling down her face. "Am I just not good enough?"

"Amahle." Sam spoke softly, as she wrapped her arm around the girl. "You are perfect enough, Hawk is the one who's not good enough for you."

"Thank you Sam." Amahle muttered softly, as she smiled gratefully at the girl. "Can we go, and get out of here?" The girl nodded, and the two of them walked hand in hand out of the party.

Sam gestured for Robby to leave, but he mouthed something about finding Demetri. Sam nodded, and she left with Amahle. "You can stay over at my place." The Larusso knew that Hawk was her neighbour, and that she probably wouldn't want to see him yet.

"You know, you're not that bad Sam." the girl laughed, and the other girl laughed as well. "Thanks Amahle, I guess you're not that bad yourself either."

"I'm glad you're here for me."

***

authors note
i don't like this chapter, but now you get to see the breakup between Hawk and Amahle that leads to the get together of Sam and Amahle.

the breakup was so weird to write, Hawk didn't seem like himself but he had a soft spot for Amahle so that's why he acted like that. Guess it didn't matter because he kissed Moon anyways.

the plot is kinda messed up right now but it'll get better in the next couple of episodes. samahle are going to be so cute.

hope you all enjoyed this chapter anyways