That Time The Dragon's Dojo Lost

Old Man Thorn smiles inside The Dragon's Dojo.

Touchdown, a brown bear, wearing a long-sleeved red sweater and white pants with brown shoes, enters. Fastball, an orange-furred jackal, wearing a white baseball uniform, enters. Dunk, a wildcat, wearing a blue basketball jersey with checkerboard sides and blue basketball shorts, enters. Tech, a husky, wearing a purple basketball jersey and purple basketball shorts, enters while holding a lacrosse stick. All the students are laughing as they enter.

Dunk says cheerfully, "Sup, Master!"

"What are you doing?" Old Man Thorn asks.

"Well there's a karate tournament and I think we can win, no sweat! I was just telling the others. We can totally win! It's a beginner's tournament. And we have Master Thorn!" Dunk confidently says.

"You aren't going to get so good you won't need me anymore, right?" Old Man Thorn asks.

"We're going to be so good that you won't need to hold our paws every step of the way," Touchdown says.

"But we'll still love you!" Fastball shouts.

Old Man Thorn is panicking.

Dunk says, "Plus you probably have better things to do than teach us things we already were taught. You probably taught us everything we need to know."

Old Man Thorn is panicking.

"You taught me not to lose to fear. I'm not afraid to fight the bigger guys that used to bully me because you taught me karate. Thank you!" Fastball says.

Old Man Thorn is kinda happy but still panicking.

Touchdown says, "You taught me how to use my strength to protect others."

Tech bluntly says, "I only took karate because I was too physical for lacrosse and kept getting ejected in basketball for arguing with the refs."

"Okay boys! So proud of you all!!" Old Man Thorn says.

Fastball hugs Old Man Thorn tight. Dunk and Touchdown hug Old Man Thorn before pulling Tech into a group hug.

Tech says, "I'm not really into physical touch...but I'll allow it. But I got a date with a girl that I'm interested in a few minutes."

Old Man Thorn hugs them. After a while, Tech slips away from the hug and leaves The Dragon's Dojo.

Tech casually walks up to Madison, a badger girl with red eyes, wearing a red sweater.

Tech says, "Hey, Madison!"

"Hey Tech, do anything new with your computer?" Madison asks.

Tech says, "I was wondering why my computer was so slow. I checked my Task Manager. I was using 100% CPU because one app was taking 41% of my CPU so I disabled it."

Madison says, "God, I need to disable some apps on my computer so they don't do that."

Tech says, "I can come over and help you with that after my karate tournament if you want."

"You do karate?" Madison asks.

Tech says, "Oh yeah, I've been learning."

"Oh?" Madison says.

"Would you come if I had Old Man Thorn invite you?" Tech asks.

"Sure!" Madison responds excitedly.

Tech gives a small smile.

At the tournament...

Touchdown, Fastball, Dunk, and Tech are putting on white karate Gi's in the locker room. Old Man Thorn had given them white cotton briefs with their names written on them on the tags and black belts to hold up their pants.