You were gone for a century dream

Cussing and switching of POVs. 

Ajali's POV 

When you go to sleep you think your head is making things up well it's not you enter the Realm of Dreams  your dreams affect your decisions in your life. My husband Morpheus is the Lord of Dreams and Nightmares, I am the Lady of Hope. Dream and I have been married for a long time, he treats me well and he is a great man. The residents of our realm are good people  but we also have the bad people.  The nightmares, they spread chaos , war, and so much more, they aren't meant to get out of the dreaming but some do. Me and Morphues were in the library reading when all of a sudden glass of the place changed to look like a nightmare named Corinthian. I said " Love please be safe we both know what he can do." Lucienne said " My lord you are coming back aren't you?" Morphues answered asking " Why would I not come back Lucienne?" She answered " I don't know apresement as powerful as you are here in your realm dreams rarely survive in the waking world. Nightmares on the other hand seem to survive there." Morphues had his helm, ruby and sand ready to go. I said " Be safe Dream." He said " I will come back love." I nodded and he left. Lucienne asked me " Did he not hear what I said?" I answer " I am sure he did but Corinthian needs to come back here to the dream." But he didn't come back. My love had gone and I was so worried normally if he has to get a nightmare it takes him only two minutes but he didn't come back." 

Dream's POV 

As I was about to get Corinthian I then went somewhere and then everything went black. 

* time skip to when he gets out* 

 It's been a century since I have seen Ajali and Lucienne my captors had killed Jeseamy she was trying to help me escape. My captors demanded me to bring back there loved ones but that is something that I can not gift to them. My first capture whose name I learned was Roderick Burgess told me his mistress left taking my helm, sand, and ruby, he said he would let me free to get my things if I gave him what he wanted, I wanted to get my things and go back to my wife and my realm but I can't gift him with what he wants because it is not my gift to give.  But in the ended he died  in the celler his last words were " Your never getting out of there, never." His son Alex and his lover Pual were in the cellar now and Alex started demanding the same things as his father did but I stayed silent. Paul came over with a wheelchair, he broke the binding circle.   

One of the guards then went to sleep so now I have my way of escaping. I am coming back to my life now. He was dreaming of being on a beach and enjoying the sun. I then took away the illusion he had which then turned into a desert with him in his guard uniform he then started shooting at me, but in real life he was shooting the shpere I am trapped in. I got out of the glass and then I made a portal to the realm of dreams. 

I fell on to the ground, I then saw Lucienne run over with Ajali Lucienne asked " My lord are you alright?" I just said weakly " Ajali, Lucienne." Lucienne help me up and I went to Ajali but she slapped me first. " You were gone for a fucking century Dream." My hand was on my cheek from the sting the slap left I said " I know love and there wasn't a moment I wasn't worried about you and the realm." She then pulled me in for a kiss, I kissed her back immediately missing the feeling of her lips on mine. We pulled back and she then hugged me, I hugged back missing her hug.  I said " I am so sorry." Then I released her from the hug. Lucienne said " Um sorry for interrupting this touching moment but my lord the realm isn't the same way as you left it." I said " Show me." The gates opened and I was horrified. It was as if there was almost nothing left alive and the place is just rotting away. 

 I asked " What happened here? Who did this?" Lucienne said " My lord you are the dreaming the dreaming is you. With you gone as long as you were the realm begun to decay and crumble." I asked " And the residents the place staff?" Ajali answered " A lot of them are gone." he asked " Gone?" Ajali continued saying " Some went looking for you love but others however think that you are weary of your duties and-" Morphues cut me off and said " Abandon them. Are there so little faith in me, do my own subjects not know me." Lucienne said " If I may sir, it would not be the first time one of the endless had just-" Dream said " Enough, I will not have dream and nightmares preying on the waking world. I will bring them all back. I made this realm once Lucienne, I will make it again." We then went inside. 

Ajali's POV 

As me and Lucienne were sitting outside the gates I heard a thud on the ground and I saw Dream me and Lucienne run over to help him up  Lucienne asked " My lord are you alright?" He just said weakly " Ajali, Lucienne." Lucienne help him up and he came over to me, I slapped him first and said " You were gone for a fucking century Dream." His hand was on his cheek from the sting the slap left he said " I know love and there wasn't a moment I wasn't worried about you and the realm." I then pulled Morphues in for a kiss, he kissed back immediately I missed his lips on mine. We pulled back and I then hugged him, He hugged back. He said " I am so sorry." Then I released her from the hug. Lucienne said " Um sorry for interrupting this touching moment but my lord the realm isn't the same way as you left it." I said " Show me." The gates opened and I was horrified I haven't seen it in 30 years because that was when the place-. It was as if there was almost nothing left alive and the place is just rotting away.

Dream asked " What happened here? Who did this?" Lucienne said " My lord you are the dreaming the dreaming is you. With you gone as long as you were the realm begin to decay and crumble." He asked " And the residents the place staff?" Ajali answered " A lot of them are gone." he asked " Gone?" I continued saying " Some went looking for you love but others however think that you are weary of your duties and-" Morphues cut me off and said " Abandon them. Are there so little faith in me, do my own subjects not know me." Lucienne said " If I may sir, it would not be the first time one of the endless had just-" Dream said " Enough, I will not have dream and nightmares preying on the waking world. I will bring them all back. I made this realm once Lucienne, I will make it again." We then went inside.