Chapter 3

"Excellent job guys! So y'all have about 20 more minutes of class so I am going to let y'all have free time!" Jaxon says while smiling.

The students smiled and thanked him, then Jaxon started grading and correcting the rough drafts. Once he got to Lu's paper he smirked and wrote a side note on her paper that says..
"You'll be rewarded at home dear~." Then added a gold star then moved her paper a side.

Lu looked at Jaxon. Just then, Jaxon looked back and winked at her. Lu blushed. After a few minutes, the bell ring and the students left. Lu was headed towards the door until Jaxon stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going kitten~?" Jaxon said in a deep tone.
"To my next class, why?" Lu asked in a calm tone.
"Oh nothing just wanted to hand you your story back early~. It was excellent my dear~." Jaxon said as he smiled.
With that Jaxon handed Lu her paper and kisses her on the cheek. Lu then, smiled, walked out, and headed to her next class which was art.

Once she, was at her art class she entered it to see Xander. Xander looked at her and smiled.
"Hello my dear, please take a seat!" Xander said happily.
Lu nodded, headed to her seat, and sat down.

A few minutes later, the rest of the class came in and sat down in their seats.
"Okay class, today we are going to learn about Forse perspective." Xander said with a warm smile. The students nodded.

"Let's begin!" Xander said while walking towards the board. Xander then, started the lesson. After a few minutes the bell rings, the students got up and started to head out.

"Lu I am afraid I'm going to have to have you stay after class~" Xander said while closing the door and locking it. Xander then, carried Lu to his desk and set her on it.
"You want this~?" Xander asked as he began to rub his erection on the outside of his pants. Lu then bit her lip as Xander started to whimper.

Lu started to touch herself but Xander stopped her.
"No no baby, you only get to watch because, bad girls don't get to touch themselves~." Xander said with lust in his voice. Lu looked at him confused.
"Yeah, Tyler told me you failed an assignment~."
Xander said as he rubbed himself faster.

Lu whined and started to wiggled around as Xander started to chuckle about how desperate Lu was.
"May I please touch myself sir~?" Lu said trying to not whine. Xander just chuckled as an answer.
"Come on please? My hole leaking and aching for it.
Lu said pointing to her soaked panties.

"Oh well, you shouldn't have failed that assignment~." Xander said while rubbing himself even faster.
Lu whined but then smirked and crept her hand inside her panties and slowly began to touch herself. Just then Xander noticed and scoffed.
"You naughty girl. I told you no. Now you must be punished~." Xander said while taking out a ball gag and vibrator out of his desk drawer.

Lu gulped as Xander began smirking while he began to ball gag Lu. Once the ball gag was in Lu's mouth, Xander then pressed the vibrator against Lu's clothed clit making Lu breathe heavily. Xander then, turned the vibrator on high making Lu jump and whimper.

Xander just once again chuckled but in a more sinister and sadistic tone. Xander started rubbing himself fast as he could. Lu watched and started to become a moaning mess. After a few minutes Xander came.
"Master, may I cum please~?" Lu said whining.

"Beg for it baby~." Xander said as he smirked.
"Please may I cum master? I can't hold it anymore~!" Lu said with tears of pleasure in her eyes.
"Well, considering your taking your punishment well, you can cum baby~." Xander said smiling.

Lu nodded and came all over the desk. After Lu came, Xander cleaned himself, Lu, and the desk up.
"Listen I know that school is still going on but do you wanna go back to your dorm?" Xander said in a comforting voice as he hugged Lu and rubbed her back.

Lu nodded and Xander carried Lu and headed back to Lu's dorm. Once they, arrived at the dorm they went inside, sat on the couch, and watched TV. After a few minutes Lu felt sleepy so she laid her head on Xander's shoulder and went to sleep. Xander noticed and looked at Lu in awe.

Xander then, carried Lu to her bedroom. When they, arrived Xander laid Lu down then proceeded to lay beside her then went to sleep. After a few hours,Lu woke up and saw Xander still sleeping so she went downstairs to only see Tyler and Jaxon grading papers.

Tyler looked up, saw Lu, and smiled at her.
"Hey angel, did you have a nice nap with Xander?" Tyler asked in a soft tone.
Lu nodded and smiled back.
"Excellent~." Tyler said as he sipped his tea.
Jaxon went up to Lu opening his arms up for a hug.

Lu smiled even more and hugged Jaxon. "Hey babygirl~." Jaxon said as he rubbed Lu's back.
"Hi~." Lu said in a sleepy tone.
"How was your day~?" Jaxon said in his deep and comforting tone making Lu smile.
"It was fantastic now that y'all three are there~." Lu said as she giggled. Jaxon and Tyler couldn't help but chuckle at Lu's cuteness.

Just then, Xander woke up, went downstairs, and came in the living room.
"Hey guys~." Xander said in a sleepy tone.
"Hey Xander, I was just about to come check on you." Tyler said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Oh okay~." Xander said as he walked to Lu and back hugged her and whispered into Lu's ear."Hi mommy~."
"Hey baby boy. Sleep well?" Lu asked as she chuckled.

Xander nodded and giggled. Xander then coaxed Lu away from Jaxon. Xander then, kissed Lu on the lips then to her neck leaving hickies making Lu moan quietly. Xander then chuckled and stopped.

Lu then bit her lip as Xander put his head against Lu's head and kissed her again. Lu and Xander walked to the kitchen together to see if dinner was done.
"Hey, is dinner ready yet?" Lu asked as her stomach growled.
"No, but the food will be done in two minutes okay?" Tyler said smiling.
Lu and Xander nodded and they both left the kitchen.

When they went back to the living room, they saw Jaxon writing in a notebook.
" Hey Jaxon, may I know what you're working on?" Lu said curiously.
"Sure, I'm working on a book about BDSM and different types of kinks. Jaxon said smiling.

"Oh nice!" Lu said as she blushed. Jaxon nodded and continued to write. Just then, Jaxon then stopped.
"I just remembered something~." Jaxon said smirking
Lu looked at him confused.
"Remember how I wrote on the bottom of your paper that you'd be rewarded?" Jaxon said standing in front of Lu making Lu blush.