I just want to say that I don't own any of the characters, except for Kagome, she is made up, all the characters belong to the creators of the Fruits Basket anime and Natsuki Takaya-sama.

The reason why I've decided to write this fanfic is because Tohru and AKiTo are my favourite ship, and I think that their relationship would be a lot healthier than the one Akito had with Shigure. It's reeeeaaal toxic. 

So as I was scrolling through Wattpad and other story apps, I was really disappointed to see that few people actually ship the two together, and when they do, Akito is ALWAYS male. Like, seriously, so far I've only found ONE shirt fanfic with a female Akito and Tohru having a perfect time at Christmas, it was on Tumblr or something, but still, it was too short to count, even though it was really good. 

So I decided to take the responsibility in my hands and write a GOOD fanfic with a female Akito dating Tohru Honda.

Just wanna say my writing is really crappy and I already have like two more fanfics I haven't finished yet, soooooo, yea...

I'll try to update soon 😊

Also the kitty up there is not mine, just a random baby kitty that I found on Googoole when I was helping my friend spam her other friend to try and convince her that cats are better than chickens 😆😆