Can't Buy Love

(Theme Song)

(At the playground outside of Pokey Oaks Kindergarten, as the kids stop, they see Blossom got blasted into the sand.)

Blossom: Ooh. (Puts her hand on her head, rubbing it)

Morbucks: (Floating, wearing a similar Powerpuff outfit in yellow. Growls.) That's for saying I cheated at kickball.

Buttercup: (Floats to Morbucks) Dude, you did cheat.

Morbucks: (Blasts Buttercup out with power gloves) Obviously. But you didn't have to say it!

Bubbles: (Floats over fast to Morbucks and punches out of the sky) Tag, you're it!

Barry: (Walks out of the school doors carrying cupcakes on a tray) Ooh, boy, my Roswell cupcakes came out perfectly. They look just like real aliens, right (Y/N)?! (Looks at the sky) Huh?

Morbucks: (Screams as she falls down onto the tray ruining the cupcakes covered in green icing and groans loudly in disgust) Who do you think you... are? (Calms down)

(A vision of a man appears, but reverts back to Barry wearing a tuxedo.)

Barry Vision Dream: You okay, lady? (A dream vision of Morbucks wearing a golden yellow dress appears) Lady. My lady. (Twirls around, picking her up, turning her around, and puts her down, looking at her romantically) Hey, cupcake.

Morbucks: (Gasps) Cupcake. Say that again.

((Y/N) comes out the door with another tray.)

Barry: (Reality) My cupcakes!

Morbucks: (Tiny laugh) How do you know green is my favorite color?

Ms. Keane: (Angry, opening the door) And just what is going on out here?

Kash Money Krew Brown Skinned Boy: (As Muscle Woman pulls Blossom's hair with another boy pulling her legs, the tiger playing with a stick ball that Bubbles is holding, and Buttercup holding the rapper by the end of his gold chain about to punch him.) Aw, snap, it's Ms. Keane! Cheese it!

Barry: (As Morbucks holds his finger with her tiny hands) Aw, geez, I'm a mess.

Morbucks: That makes two of us. (Tiny laugh) (The brown skinned boy grabs the tray with Morbucks sitting on it) Wait! (As she gets carried away) What's your name?

Bubbles: Bye, guys! (She, Blossom, and Buttercup float over to Barry)

Barry: (Looking at the tray on the ground) Aw, that lady ruined my cupcakes.

Bubbles: Sorry, Barry. Morbucks is just a big meanie.

Blossom: Yeah, and if I know her, Morbucks is already hard at work devising her next evil plan.

((Y/N) gives Barry the tray he was holding as he walks into a car with a cold look.)

(The scene transitions to Morbucks sitting on her bed in her room at her mansion.)

Morbucks: (Going through the yearbook) Who was he? (Stops on the page tracing a heart around Barry's picture) Barry Geraldo Mackerbacker. (Sighs in relaxation and puts the yearbook down, climbing down her bed) (Looking at her mirror) Why can't I stop thinking about him? The way he looked at me with those blue eyes and called me (Gasps romantically) cupcake. (A vision comes back with Morbucks in her golden yellow dress walking over to a piano that Barry, playing it, putting her arms on the piano, as Barry waves his hand in a romantic manner and winks at her, a heart coming out of it, hitting her, with a heart in a background, causing her to fall on her bed.) (Sighs romantically) Cupcake.

(The scene transitions to the school's cafeteria)

Blossom: Sorry our superhero fight yesterday destroyed your cupcakes, Barry.