Prologue

In a house, you could hear screaming and words of encouragement as the head leader's wife was in labor. After 2 Hours of pushing, a high pitched scream could be heard as the midwife brought a small bundle towards the the Leader's wife. She cuddled her baby in her arms as her husband peered at his daughter with soft eyes.

"What should we name her, Yume?" Her father asks, as the small baby cooed loudly at both the Father and Mother. Her father petted her head gently waiting for his wife's response.

"....(Y/N)....(Y/N) (L/N)" Her mother hoarsely croaked out. After finality, the father took his small daughter as his wife slept.

Time Skip/////////////////////

The father took his baby girl to the temple after he introduced her to the entire clan. They had already adored the small bundle. As the Father, Sora stepped into the Shrine, he walked up to the altar. The Shrine was neatly kept and in the middle was a statue of the Dragon Spirit, Shadow. The father gently set his daughter on the altar and closed his eyes as he called upon the dragon spirit

"Why do you call on me human?" The father opened his eyes as he heard the dragon's voice. He looked up to see the gigantic dragon in his spirit mode, his entire being covering the entire shrine.

"Shadow, being the protector of our village, I plead that you protect my daughter from the evil that inhabits this land!" The father, Sora pleaded. The Dragon stared down at the human before turning his head towards the small bundle that was placed in front of him. The baby curiously looked at the dragon before giggling.

"I agree to your terms....however when she turns older she must become a priestess in order to maintain and control the power the clan has inherited. She is the Chosen one...the one who will rid this earth of its evil....." The Dragon growled out in his deep voice. The Father looked at his daughter in shock. She is the one from the prophecy...

Her father gave a determined look and nodded his head. The Dragon then proceeded to seal itself into the baby so it can protect the child and to guide her. Once the sealing was done, a dragon mark appeared on the baby's back. The father picked up his daughter and gave her a kiss on the forehead

"I love you....my child" But who would've thought, those would be his last words

Time Skip/////////

Screaming could be heard as fire torn down the houses in the village, blood being shed and splattered. The head of the (L/N) clan and his wife hid their daughter as the went back out to fight the intruders. Moments later, everything went silent and the only sounds being heard were the wails of a newborn infant as the Dragon Spirit, Shadow watched over the baby. His eyes clouded in sorrow.

A/n: Sorry for the short intro. Anyways, some of my stories that weren't published on wattpad are on Quotev though I will try to move them on this platform.